[Flyme]We proud to be a flyme user!

2016-10-16 12:50

Show all posts
Hey all !
          Flyme os Help me to live Different in this world. I surely says that My flyme wakes me at Morning,Updates me with everything, such like that,

But What I really intrested to use it was,
              Flyme wakes me up with beautiful sound and looking upon those beautiful various and simple icons ,I start my day stress-free and those things makes me cool.
             I prepared to go my college with my meizu which is flyme based and When I boarding on bus I takes my phone and double tap to unlock it while others things it makes me to smile while double tapping it.
             In my class room,I used to take photos and selfies.One of the most thing I love ever in it was its editing options and Beauty face option in it,My friends usually called me only take photos and selfies.
             While returning to my home I used to turn on mobile hotspot to all my friends,they use it But it forget to turn it off until I reached home. what flyme do is It already turn off when no users are connected It makes me simple!
             Everday night I Start chatting with friends on that time multitasking is vey usefull and really helpfull.
     Hence without my flyme and meizu none of the days are fully filled.
Overall I Bought Meizu m1 note when and where it was launched and the first thing I amazed to see on it was it's Home button,Back button and Lock button because all those things are in single circle and also Recent taskings are also different !

This not an end, But I used to stop here And I proud to be a flyme user.