Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:9

Sign In:0

flyme fan

2016-10-14 01:11

What I have to says? I just can say i love my m2 so much,,
Flyme UI is so smooth, user friendly and there's many feature that i never found in other phone. This is my daily driver, so all apps is so useful for me.. I love it,, thanks MEIZU..

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Support () Report
Aravind1996
Donut

Gold:27

flyme fan

The best UI after i saw from windows lumia..., after lumia the fully background stoppage of the apps & data consume is in flyme only ..., its an user controlable UI

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+10
Reply Support () Report
User520054590 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:9

flyme fan

Oh sorry for my best english. I get up at 6.30 on an alarm clock on your phone. First I open the organizer and see how planned out my day. Further out into the street (to warm up the car, on the street minus 12 Celsius). Be sure to turn on the flashlight to properly inspect all hydraulic fluids. Next viber telegram and forex. And very much like to kill time in the hearthstone

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+8
Reply Support () Report
pamken77
Donut

Gold:34

Sign In:8

100KForumMembersflyme fan

2016-10-14 01:13

A day with Meizu m2 note

First touch of my Meizu is when the alarm wakes me, luckily for the snooze function however.

Quickly check my emails when making coffee, brush my teeth as I scroll through the weather forcast
beautifuly displayed on my OLED home screen.

As I take my first sip of coffee I get into checking all Facebook, Whatsapp and viber messages, no need to
reply yet I can do that while in the bus heading to work as I listen to the latest Album of a favorite artist.

After all my online social obligations are completed I will then take a quick peak at the latest News
and finaly get in Instagram , hopefully I would have seen something worthwhile to post, no before using
the inbuilt editing features for photos that Flyme has to offer.

The phone rings, possibly a parent checking up on me, love my MP3 ringtone make everyone on the bus
turn around and look at me, feeling important just for a second.

Usually you get the stare of people that know, the stare that says what phone is that???

I just smile, knowing I paid half the price compared to what they have in their hands not to mention
I can always just buy another Meizu phone without needing to rob the bank and be up to date with
all the specs , bells and whistles technology has to offer.

Almost at work now but im cool about it, the battery on this phone with wifi and 4G just last all
day, until I get home and ready for bed again.

Love my Meizu, love flyme and like all things we love it has it hickups and bugs but hey
it just makes you love it more

Rate

Experience

+3

Prestige

Gold

+15
Reply Support () Report
User102891664
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:7

flyme fan

2016-10-14 01:17

well. This kinda reminds me esses back in school =)

Firstly the alarm clock. Yep nothing original except one thing: yesterday was my wifes birthday and i presented pro6 to her and now she is in flyme famyly too. And the alarm clock is always on her device =)

Next check my notes for the day (who i'm trying to fool... usually i dont have any... but still checking)
Then we go down from our apartment to a car. Where i'm using music app via bluetooth a2dp profile. Well thats reaaaaaaly great thing that my phone connects freely to my mms in a car.
Of course i'm using phone through the day to chat with friends and coallegues and for some calls.
Also im using default email app to run my little online shop and recieve orders.
When i get free minute or two im watching online videos or surfing some sites like 9gag.
At evening when we get home we found some new thing to do. We bought two vr helmets and streaming movies from pc right to our phones in that helmets so we are just like in cinema theaters =)
Usually i fall asleep with my phone at hands reading some books and because of that i already got some light injures when phone falls to my face =(
I think thats all. I dont believe that i can win something but i'll place this here. Gl everyone ill surely vote for best comments=)

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+7
Reply Support (1) Report
KyawSwar1310
Donut

Gold:39

Sign In:10

100KForumMembersflyme fan

2016-10-14 01:19

i like

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+3
Reply Report
User520046722 ...
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:26

Sign In:4

flyme fan

2016-10-14 01:20

So I Start My Day With My Meizu M2 Grey Colour. The Mobile Phone Is Very Interesting And The Flyme 5 Os Is The Best.
I Wake Up At 5:00Am With The Smooth And Irritating Alarm Of My Meizu And I Think That The Irritating Alarm Of Meizu Is The Best Alarm Of The World As It Helps Me So Much To wake Up Earlier And To Go School On Time. As My School Van Came On 7:00Am, So I Set A Reminder Of 7:00Am To Go To School On Time. It Helps Me So Much. Then I Attend The School And When My Teacher Teaches Me She Write Some Important Notes On The BlackBoard And All The Students Start Taking Picture Of The Notes For Their Mobile Phone Camera But Unfortunately Their Cameras Sucks But My Meizu Camera Is Very Smooth And Has A Good Picture Quality So I Take The Photos Of The Notes Very Clearly And It Helps Me A Lot. Even Many Of My Friends Have Brought Meizu phones. Then In Our School When Music Period Is Started My Meizu Music Player Has A Very Good Sound And Our Teacher Also Uses My Mobile To Teach Us Music.
Then At 2:00Pm I Come To Home After My School And When I Enter The Home My Phone Is Automatically Connects To My Home WiFi, So It's Connectivity Is Also So Much Good. Then At Around 3:00Pm I Check All The Mails And Social Networking Apps Like Facebook, Insta, And WhatsApp. Then At Around 3:30Pm I Started Surfing Some Best Offers On Shopping Apps Such as Amazon., Snapdeal, Flipkart And So On. And At Around 4:00Pm I Started Copying All The Notes That I Taken In School In My Meizu M2. Then At Around 5:00Pm I Stated Learning And Studying Through Some Educational Sites And Apps Like Meritnation And So On. The Battery Life Of Meizu Is So Good That 80% Of Battery Is Sufficient For Me To Compete All The Tasks On My Phone. it Really Had. A Good Battery Backup. Then At Around 7:00Pm I Take A Break From Study And Start Playing Clash Of Clans, NFS, Angry Birds And So Many Games On My Phone And All These Games Are More Than 5Gb But In My Phone They Runs Smoothly. I Really Love playing Games On My Meizu M2. then At 8:00Pm I Started Watching Live Tv On My Phone To Refresh Myself. I See Sports Channel, Drama Channel And Much More On My Jio Tv Through Meizu @M2. Then At Around 9:30Pm I Listen To Songs In Meizu Music Player, Watch Videos In Video Player, Make Memos For Tommorow, And See My Favourite Pictures In Gallery. I love Meizu So Much. Then At around 11:00Pm I Set A Alarm Of 5:00Am And Fell Asleep.
So This Is My Daily Routine And My Meizu M2 Helps Me So Much To MainTain My Routine And Meizu M2 Is The Best Phone That I Ever Bought In My Life
Please ???? Rate If You Love My Routine

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+15
Reply Support () Report
User520019606 ...
Donut

Gold:29

flyme fan

2016-10-14 01:27

In morning alaram help to wakeup earlie morning. Thats  the reason i am punctual in my office. Flyme os is very lite. Due to lite os , mobile never hanged up. Email- email app is very effective. I can use three types of a/c in one app. Donts need to install extra application.

Gallarey- gallery is also effective app all pics available in one place, most effective things is we don't need to remember pics date. Gallarey already shows pics date.

Camera- camera quality is better than costly mobile. It's far better in low price segment mobile. Camera shutter performance is most impressive. Just in touch pics get captured.

Dialing pad- calling facility is quite impressive. No need to worry to search contact details. Find all contact no in just one click on related alphabet.

Keyboard- system keyboard is far better than other keyboard. No any hassle find during typing.

Baterry- due to flyme os lots of mode available for baterry uses. Baterry backup is great it's almost give full one day backup in moderate uses.

Flyme os updates- Best things of flyme os is regular interval updates available on mobile. Thats help to perfome mobile very fast, smooth, unintrruptable.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+6
Reply Support () Report
aviji
Eclair

Gold:84

Sign In:17

100KForumMembersflyme fanM2

2016-10-14 01:28

Its flyme my friend

M20161013_225649_286.jpg (1.14 MB, Downloads: 54)

M20161013_225649_286.jpg

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+32
Reply Support (1) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.