Reply Support () Report
User107333656
Donut

Gold:26

Sign In:4

100KForumMembersflyme fan

2016-10-16 14:15

Edited by User107333656 at 2016-10-16 11:52

I use alarm, calendar, weather. It's very usefull in my life.
Reply Support () Report
User107333656
Donut

2016-10-16 14:25

I really wait FLYME 6

secure.jpg (52.09 KB, Downloads: 34)

secure.jpg

weather.jpg (41.7 KB, Downloads: 26)

weather.jpg

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+1
Reply Support () Report
User107333656
Donut

2016-10-16 14:31

Flymeos help me very good in my life!!!

picter.jpg (127.47 KB, Downloads: 32)

picter.jpg

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+3
Reply Support () Report
User107333656
Donut

2016-10-16 14:36

Edited by User107333656 at 2016-10-16 12:20

Internet important part of our life, and with flyme it's simple and better

browser.jpg (60.54 KB, Downloads: 18)

browser.jpg
Reply Support () Report
User520056264 ...
Donut

Gold:16

Sign In:1

2016-10-16 14:46

prem_vardhan replied at 2016-10-13 18:59
INTRODUCTION:
                  Firstly , I wake up to the alarm in the morning for a Jog. This happ ...

Flyme calculator is good....i love using it
Reply Support () Report
aranofskey
Eclair

Gold:56

Sign In:2

100KForumMembersPhoto Geniusflyme fan

2016-10-16 18:48

wish everyone good luck

flyme.png (143.67 KB, Downloads: 28)

thx for this Forum

thx for this Forum

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+21
Reply Support () Report
User456380812
Donut

Gold:22

Sign In:1

2016-10-16 19:33

At every night I go sleep with my meizu m2 note with earphones in my ears listing to soft music  then I wake up at 6:00 a.m and go for gym with meizu I just the timer in stop watch in meizu and start my running and at the end I note my records into memo after every exercise. Well I like the interference of flyme 4 and performance of flyme 5 well both are nice and friends always tell from did download this memo and music player and then I simply smile and tell meizu gave me this.. ???????????? and I back to home go for bath with my phone to play music while bathing afteri took breakfast and then check for updates of flyme. Well few things are not given like voLTE  , direct HD sounds in New music player of flyme 5 but I never seen of feel that my phone is getting hotter. In afternoon I study and note down the thing I read, in memo .and set timer of 2 hours to sleep. I woke up and and back to study and note in memo. Listen music for 15 min. And go for running with fixing alarm in meizu of 12 min. And back to home and share all the memo and reading record with family members which makes me easy to show them.. Love you meizu (flyme)..

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+4
Reply Support () Report
Ramtin
Ice Cream

Gold:1112

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-10-16 21:44

Edited by Ramtin at 2016-10-16 19:16

Nowadays phones become inseparable part of our life. For many of us it’s difficult to live without it even for a day. One of the most important part of each phone is its operation system (OS). Android is one of the most popular and among the best OS for cellphones and Flyme in my experience is one of the best android UIs. But, why?

Flyme apps are very reach and quality apps that can satisfy daily need of each user in android OS and you don’t need to find or use other 3rd party apps for most of your need.

Beside normal apps that each android phone has some of the Flyme apps are way beyond standard android apps. As an example of great features of Flyme apps that could make your day I should name below apps:

1.Security app: One of the most concerned part in each OS is the security part. Flyme security app help you to protect your phone from viruses and malware and you can manage permissions of each apps to protect your security in every part of your phone. Plus, you can clean your junk files and accelerate your phone and make it faster.

2. Gallery: Flyme gallery is one of the best gallery app I have ever used. You can view and manage your photos easily. But, the best part is it has great filters and adjustments for your images that can make your normal photos look stunning.

3. Weather: Weather app is one of the most useful apps when you want to go out and don’t remember to bring an umbrella or want to go to a vacation and don’t know what you should wear there and how is the weather.

4. Calculator: Flyme has very rich calculator that not just do simple or professional calculating but, it can also convert different values to each other like different currency, length, area, weight and volume units.

5. Root with a few clicks: One of the best features of Flyme for professional android users is the ability of providing root access with Flyme account that can save your time and prevent your phone to become brick. With root access you can back up your apps data and keep your valuable data of each app safe in case anything happens to your phone.

6. Notes and Painter: The note app is very useful app when you want to take a quick note or create a to do list or even if you are creative person or a designer you can paint a picture or draw with it. As a designer I can draw the draft of my designs when my laptop is not available and my design could be safe if I forget it later.

7. Toolbox: Usually people who go camping need to bring their compass and flashlight but, with Flyme toolbox you always have a compass, flashlight, mirror and other great tools that can help you in different situations even during your everyday life.

8. Themes: With everyday usage of your phone you will definitely become tired from the same look of your phone interface and themes app is there to help you to find and choose different themes and wallpapers for your home screen and lock screen and create a fresh look for you every time you become bored from your current theme or wallpapers.

9. Normal apps:
Dialer and message can help you communicate with others.
Calendar can help you remember your special events, meetings and works you should do in specific day.
Clock can help you to record time when you go to gym or set timer or help you to find exact time in other countries.
Music can help you to play your favorite music whenever you want.
Video can help you to watch your favorite movies and clips.

I wrote only some of Flyme advantages that help you a lot more than other android UIs or other phone’s operation systems and makes your day better and easier.

Reply Support (20) Report
JChang77
Eclair

Gold:17

Sign In:31

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate MasterAvatar uploadedHonour Online 50KForumMembers

2016-10-16 22:28

Flyme is the best and most simple to use. There is no need also for downloading more apps because Flyme already have apps like security, weather, cleaner, video player to play all type of files and editor for editing photos. There is also many android nougat feature already in flyme like multi window support. Flyme is os of future and all this different flyme feature make my day better.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+13
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.