Hnymlt
Beta Team-Global

Gold:220

Sign In:34

100KForumMembersHonour Online Beta TeamAvatar uploadedcontent creatorflyme fanDebate Masteryearly_beta_tester
Wireless headphones are superior. Suitable for workout, can be used anywhere, best sound quality.
Reply Report
dimmortal
Froyo

Gold:34

Sign In:87

100KForumMembersPandaMX4 Pro50KForumMembers70KForumMembers
personally i want a large over ear headphone with both… something like the hd50(all metal i love my hd50) but with a larger earcup and driver… with the same 3.5mm cable and port on one side but on the other side have usb-c for charging and digital audio which usbc supports… this would cover all bases…  in ear wireless headphones just don't do it for me
Reply Report
Pulak
Beta Team-Global

Gold:4043

Sign In:532

100KForumMembersM1 noteSuper HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate MasterDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary
Needless to say, wireless headphones are hassles free and much more comfortable to carry and use.
Reply Report
MZ_JackZhang
Administrator
PRO 6 (5.2.4.0A)

Gold:3276

Sign In:408

best_content100KForumMembersM2 noteHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansSuper ModeratorAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorflyme 5hotstarmeizu 13th anniversarypro 650KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5
I prefer wired headphone,  1. I don't like to charge the earphone after some time of usage; 2. wired headphone normally has better sound quality; 3. there's radiation with Bluetooth, especially to put them near your head
Reply Report
harshachv9
Beta Team-Global

Gold:847

Sign In:136

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanDebate MasterPhoto GeniusM2Honour Online Avatar uploadedcontent creatorcontest lover50KForumMembershotstar70KForumMembersPanda10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary
yes same there
Reply Report
akutishevsky
Beta Team-Global

Gold:625

Sign In:235

100KForumMembersHonour Online Photo GeniusBeta TeamAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorhotstarM3 note50KForumMembers70KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts
of course wired
Reply Report
ARYA_RATHORE
Froyo

Gold:667

Sign In:162

Honour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorcontest loverhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersDebate Masterforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts
No Charging Issue
Reply Report
User520055031 ...
Donut

Gold:32

Sign In:8

Wireless...easy to use while traveling
Reply Report
PBraga
Froyo

Gold:112

Sign In:56

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversaryAvatar uploadedHonour Online 50KForumMemberscontent creatorhotstar
Wired headphones are better as we can use them when we wish and as long as we want without need for charging.
Reply Report
Camia
Eclair

Gold:35

Sign In:1

100KForumMembers50KForumMembersHonour Online Avatar uploadedhotstarcontent creator
Wireless, freedom of use, do not worried of charging, mine only charge once a week for 3-4 hours of every day using, you can still use wire if you have to. bluetooth radiation? nah it's way to low compare to cellphone radiation itself, but it's still debatable since lack of study for this. apple and samsung have launch their bluetooth eraphone, it's the future and must be getting better, afraid of this technology just like caveman afraid of fire
Reply Report
123Next
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.