thongstele
Beta Team-Global

Gold:63

Sign In:1

100KForumMembers

2016-08-29 08:25

The same to me.

S60829-072550.jpg (196.94 KB, Downloads: 53)

S60829-072550.jpg
Reply Support () Report
Vito_45
Eclair

Gold:26

Sign In:0

100KForumMembers

2016-08-29 15:10

Hi guys, I had the same problem on my PRO 6.

I had to factory reset it (without datas loss), and after no problem to install Google Play Services. I wrote an article about this update. It's in French but you can use Google Translate.

FlymeOS 5.2.1.1G review for Meizu PRO 6
Reply Support () Report
Salistrari
Donut

Gold:24

100KForumMembers

2016-08-29 19:51

E' veramente ridicolo quello che è successo. Rilasciare un aggiornamento con oltre un mese di ritardo rispetto al firmware cinese e con tutti i problemi che ha creato all'utenza per il malfunzionamento dei servizi Google è veramente da dilettanti allo sbaraglio. Io non attribuisco responsabilità alla casa madre Meizu, ma al settore internazionale europeo che non è Meizu e che ha dimostrato di non essere all'altezza del compito. Diciamoci la verità: si è fatto il passo più lungo della gamba. I fornitori di prodotti Meizu in Europa (che ripeto non è Meizu, ma individui privati che comprano da Meizu e rivendono in Europa) non hanno capito che per fornire un supporto adeguato alle esigenze della clientela europea, bisogna creare prima il know how e le strutture adeguate a sostenere un lavoro del genere. Il firmware G internazionale, soffre sicuramente delle beghe legali tra Google e Meizu, ma la comunità di supporto ha dimostrato di non essere in grado di reggere la sfida. Mi dispiace perchè adoro questo marchio e sono felice possessore di un Meizu Pro 6 (con versione 5.2.0.0G a bordo) e l'inconveniente di questo frettoloso (si fa per dire) rilascio, ha causato un danno d'immagine non indifferente, proprio nel momento in cui Meizu entra nelle catene di distribuzioni fisiche in Europa. L'utente finale che compra da Unieuro, vuole un telefono che lo accende e funziona tutto a dovere. Non si può mettere a smanettare con HotApps e roba simile prima ancora di comprare il telefono. E' davvero ridicolo pensare di creare un mercato stabile e concorrenziale. Non è così che si vincono le sfide in un settore così agguerrito. Mi dispiace.

It's really ridiculous what happened. Release an update with more than a month late compared to the Chinese firmware and with all the problems that created the users for the malfunctioning of the services Google is really from amateurs. I do not attribute responsibility to the parent company Meizu, but European international industry that is not Meizu and which has proved to be not up to the task. Let's face the truth: it is made more than you can chew. Meizu product suppliers in Europe (which I repeat is not Meizu, but private individuals who buy from Meizu and resell in Europe) did not understand that to provide adequate support to the needs of European customers, we must first create the appropriate expertise and facilities to support such a work. The international legal wrangling certainly suffers G firmware between Google and Meizu support, but the community has proven to not be able to withstand the challenge. I'm sorry because I love this brand and I am happy owner of a Meizu Pro 6 (with version 5.2.0.0 G on board) and the inconvenience of this rushed (so to speak) release, caused a significant damage of image, just when Meizu enters the physical distribution chains in Europe. The end user who buys from Circuit City, wants a phone that turns me on and it all works properly. You can't put to fiddle around with HotApps and stuff before you even buy the phone. It is really ridiculous to think of creating a stable and competitive market. That's not how you win the challenges in an industry so fierce. I'm sorry.
Reply Support (2) Report
maxant_69
Beta Team-Global

Gold:3031

Sign In:462

100KForumMembersHonour Online Beta TeamAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_app

2016-08-29 23:34

Salistrari replied at 2016-08-29 13:51
E' veramente ridicolo quello che è successo. Rilasciare un aggiornamento con oltre un mese di ritar ...

Il problema è che non vogliono investire sul mercato internazionale e fanno sviluppare il firmware G da dipendenti cinesi che non usano quotidianamente i device internazionali pertanto non possono testare quello che producono (ecco perchè ci sono i beta tester del firmware G).

The problem is that Meizu doesn't want to invest money on international market and so the G firmware are developed by chinese employers who doens't  use daily international devices. So they cannot test their works (that's why there are many beta tester users for G firmware).
Reply Support (1) Report
User520028168 ...
Donut

Gold:33

2016-08-29 23:52

There are tons of european developer why are they using some bad chinese/indian developer?
Reply Support (1) Report
maxant_69
Beta Team-Global

Gold:3031

Sign In:462

100KForumMembersHonour Online Beta TeamAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_app

2016-08-29 23:59

User5200281684 replied at 2016-08-29 17:52
There are tons of european developer why are they using some bad chinese/indian developer?

Because they use their chinese employers (less cost)
Reply Support (1) Report
crxtrxz
Eclair

Gold:409

Sign In:47

100KForumMembers50KForumMembersforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPostsPanda

2016-08-30 05:05

Hello everyone,  
What I'm writing is recommended only on rooted Smartphones.

I have installed the latest update , but having read Google apps issues, I performed a manual backup of all Google apps installed on the original version of the Flyme.

I have installed the update without clear, I manually install all Google apps one by one , i have removed the Google account that was still present in the smartphone , I have cleaned cache and data off all the Google apps , I have turned all Google apps into system apps.

After the reboot of the smartphone, I have created the Google Account on menu settings. I rebooted it again and I did syncing without problems .
Playstore worked well on the first launch without problems.
Then, in contacts settings, I have selected the Google account and everything was ok.
After using it some days it seems that everything works properly.

I hope this can help anyone who wants to install this update.

Cristian

Peace
Reply Support () Report
Salistrari
Donut

100KForumMembers

2016-08-31 19:04

Per i modelli Pro 6 asiatici è uscito appena ieri un nuovo aggiornamento (5.2.2.0A). Quando avete intenzione di far uscire un aggiornamento davvero funzionante in versione G? Ma fate davvero o scherzate? 4 aggiornamenti in A e nessuno in G (perché quello che avete rilasciato qualche giorno fa non era un aggiornamento ma uno scherzo e di pessimo gusto). Esiste almeno la possibilità di conoscere una data approssimativa in cui riuscirete a far girare le Google Apps ??? Vi date una mossa?

For models Pro 6 Asians just came out today a new update (5.2.2.0 in). When you plan to release an update really running in G version? But be real or joke? 4 updates in A and none in G (because what you have released a few days ago was not an update but a joke in bad taste). There is at least a chance to get to know an approximate date when you spin the Google Apps??? You give yourself a move?
Reply Support (1) Report
enriquecorral ...
Beta Team-Global

Gold:104

Sign In:8

100KForumMembers

2016-09-01 19:10

Edited by enriquecorrald at 2016-09-01 17:48

PLease! there are non-italian people here trying to look for a solution!!

In my case (I have to be the only one) I made a Factory Reset (They said in the update descr iption that We should do it), I updated the ROM, then It told me (just once turn on the phone first time after installation) to install Google Apps clicking in a buttom and that is!....

NO bugs and everything work perfectly...  

Nevertheless.....

I have a MX6 at home and I had problems with GAPPs installation (Through "google Installer" app).  I solved it downloading the previous version (Go to the Meizu App Store, look for "google installer", inside that, go down to the bottom, Click in "Version History" and download the previous one (from january)..
Reply Support () Report
Salistrari
Donut

100KForumMembers

2016-09-03 00:31

enriquecorrald replied at 2016-09-01 16:40
PLease! there are non-italian people here trying to look for a solution!!

In my case (I have to be  ...

Then? There are people not Italian and in fact I have translated the one written. Where do you see the problem? Read all before you complain.

The solution you suggest doesn't work on all terminals. Making it clear that the update is unstable. It has been removed from the download page ... tells you something?
Reply Support (1) Report
123Next
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.