d_parashar
Beta Team-Global

Gold:134

Sign In:125

100KForumMembersflyme 550KForumMembers70KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPostsforum_app

2016-07-29 16:41

KKPanda replied at 2016-07-29 13:22
I don't think we are giving big fat no. If you've read our answers, you would see some of them are ...

Don't take it as an insult or anything and I didn't target you or meizu, the system here is to blame. I can show you a long list of bugs pending(let us leave out suggestions for now because they are not the focus of discussion) that are yet to be resolved, angry users complaining about lack of updates and bugs not fixed. Almost every time, people get this kind of reply and it does not feel good.

And about your point of welcoming actual suggestions, there is a suggestions column right? Well if you want me to I can also list the pending ones down or the ones that are not replied to (from a long long long long time). I am not just ***ing about you but stating a simple fact. People come here, become your customer because they like your devices but when they get this kind of loose customer service(and a lot more) they kind of get annoyed by it.

If you really want to go by the suggestions then why not put some light on the DIRAC suggestion that is getting some bumps from a long time. None of the mod or admin has replied on that despite majority of people up voting for it???

Don''t get me wrong and I am really not personal but disappointed by this. I was really looking forward to reading the response of devs in your post. But when I saw the old replies, that made me very disappointed. Hope you understand. :)
Reply Support (0) Report
Priyanuj
Eclair

Gold:113

Sign In:29

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversarycontest loverAvatar uploadedPhoto GeniusFacebookTwitterInstagramPandaHonour Online 50KForumMembers70KForumMembers1st_anniversaryforum_app10KForumPosts

2016-07-30 01:07

Stick notes to homescreen and reminder option would be great.
Reply Support (0) Report
RahmadiHK
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:6

Sign In:1

100KForumMembers

2016-07-30 06:29

Add font style in flyme 5
Reply Support (0) Report
Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global
Never let your dream die...

Gold:1759

Sign In:209

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-07-30 16:04

Add memos backup feature in native Backup and restore app...I already lost lots of important memos in between beta testing as cloud backup of memos is not available here.
Reply Support (0) Report
Ajinkya95
Beta Team-Global

Gold:238

Sign In:32

100KForumMembersM2Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontest loverflyme 550KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-08-01 14:58

thanks for the confidential content.. :P
Reply Support (0) Report
anzek2000
Eclair

Gold:95

Sign In:2

100KForumMembersAvatar uploaded

2016-08-01 19:27

Am i too late? If not I want HD Dirac Audio back please =)
Reply Support (0) Report
Fadicute
Donut

Gold:19

Sign In:0

100KForumMembersInstagram

2016-08-02 10:59

Add multi mindow support for more apps.. There are very less apps that are being supported now thanks
Reply Support (0) Report
User520017473 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:4

Sign In:0

2016-08-10 17:04

Is there a double tap to wake option?
Or double Power Button Click to Open Camera option like in the latest Android, if not perhaps there can be a customize-able option... to chose Cam or Flashlight or a Custom App...?
Also I think a small tweak such as Lock Screen Equalizer while playing music with Album Cover at the background (like on Cyanogen) would be a very cool feature, always impressed my friends with it.
Anyway, I like Flyme from what I've seen so far, makes Meizu stand out among other Android Phones.
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.