TaviGeorge
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:5

Sign In:1

100KForumMembers

2016-07-06 00:05

Voice command, news, weather,  update proprietes, music headline,  those are function who ONLY know to read/ speak chinese,
flyme os is optimized  only for chinese language , after update- gesture wakeup is not working ,Dirac hd sound disappear after update,  some programs after root privileges  refuse to work properly.

Old version os or apk for flyme is not available to download.

Update is fake ( broken data by intend, i guess the owner is afraid of  his great OS will be hack ..

This OS Flyme is unfinished and forced for global use !!!

These descr iption from above is important for all user, not only for me, all specification also descr iption of update,  of the phone/os should WORK AND TESTED  IN ANY LANGUAGE who user choose, not half, and not maibe found similar on google play,
Reply Report
Em0Ti0nS_HQ
Eclair

Gold:17

Sign In:22

100KForumMembersmeizu 13th anniversaryEarphoneAvatar uploadedFacebookTwitterPro 5Instagram50KForumMembersPanda

2016-07-06 05:13

Customization and a nice OS with lots of features!! =)
Reply Report
User58568992
Jelly Bean

Gold:4346

Sign In:373

100KForumMembersM1 noteValue ContributeGlobal FansAvatar uploadedPandaflyme 4flyme 5meizu 13th anniversaryFacebook50KForumMembersHonour Online hotstar70KForumMemberscontent creator10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-07-06 08:03

I would choose all, Compliance to the price and other components. Battery in the first place.
Reply Report
dimmortal
Froyo

Gold:34

Sign In:87

100KForumMembersPandaMX4 Pro50KForumMembers70KForumMembers

2016-07-06 13:32

Price is an important factor..  But price being equal or out of the equation.. Ram and cpu are important (personally I prefer mediatek.. Have been better in my experience) button and port placement is an often overlooked but very important for everyday use (for example I won't be buying a pro 6 due to its bottom headphone jack (since I use vertical flip cases.. The Jack would be covered)the mx4pro button placement is great)  available accessories are also important(every phone needs a good case) and sd card slot( ffs just keep them.. It's the 2nd big reason I won't spend any money on a pro6.. I may sacrifice and get a pro5 but wish it had mediatek processor and a better button placement)

What's not important is thickness imo...  I'd rather have a better battery then a thinner phone and while your at it make it a standard removable style... And why haven't you guys added wireless charging? I'm thinking of doing a series of posts with a tag [If I were in charge of Meizu] with my phone designs
Reply Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

Gold:417

Sign In:66

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-07-06 13:37

Edited by ultrametric at 2016-07-06 13:45

Software and Hardware must match.

It's about a balance, both are just as important. That means OS and Hardware are even.

Meizu is big in the Hardware part, but a big big fail in the software part. (Too many bug, too little fixes, no firmware for global customers.)
Followup:

The current vote speaks the same:
Price & OS & Hardware are all even and balanced in the vote.

A usually very few people participate on forum.flymeos votes, but at least those few have a common opinion.
Reply Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

Gold:417

Sign In:66

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-07-06 13:40

dimmortal replied at 2016-07-06 11:02
Price is an important factor..  But price being equal or out of the equation.. Ram and cpu are impor ...

MTK is cheap, but their SOC are not balanced.

Meditatek always throws in a strong CPU and a weak GPU, it's never balanced. Other brands like QUalcomm do this better.

In short:
MTK is good for the competition, but for gaming it sucks.
Reply Report
Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global
Never let your dream die...

Gold:1759

Sign In:209

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-07-07 21:05

RAM and Processor is my first concern...
Reply Report
User520005468 ...
Froyo

Gold:777

Sign In:75

100KForumMembers

2016-07-08 18:46

Hai
In flyme add sorting and
also
a feature for security if sim cards changed by others, unseen messages delivered to the already saved numbers in security app if add that feature
Thankyou
Reply Report
Ajinkya95
Beta Team-Global

Gold:238

Sign In:32

100KForumMembersM2Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontest loverflyme 550KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-07-08 22:03

All of the above will do it all... :D
Reply Report
adv4serbia707
Donut

Gold:14

Sign In:0

2016-07-09 03:33

For me as a photography addict,  camera batery life,  and resolution are the most important thing.
Reply Report
12345Next
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.