[Flyme]Meizu 16s, way to go from Flyme 8A to Flyme 7G?

2020-08-13 17:10

Hi guys,

I have a Meizu 16s and i know the chinese version has more support and updates than global so i wanted to give it a try, i didnt even notice that I was going from flyme 7 to 8 so everything was easy I just put the update on the phone storage and went from there...

There you go Flyme 8 installed, i started to install apps, installed google play package installer, play store installed, all good, at some point I saw that my google chrome was somehow doind a strange thing, the sync is on on google account but the browser says to log in and then says the account already exists (weird right?)

I noticed the notifications dont open I dont know yet if its every time but the laucher changed as well, app size is smaller and the nav bar is smaller as well witch is hard for my fingers to tap the buttons in some ocasions.

I would like to go back to those days that everything is working fine and i dont have to worry about nothing, anyone can help and share with me and everyone the way to go back to global rom? because when i try to go back it stops the installation and says something like the security patch is outdated, meaning doesnt let me downgrade to flyme 7G

I hope someone knows and way and share it, I personally didnt wanted to root my device because if i do i cant use my banking app on the phone and that is a big downside

Anyways thank you all
Stay safe