Dissapointed with the updates and services

2018-09-09 20:06

Show all posts
I m a meziu cellphone owner of two of your products i.e., Meizu M2 (launched in 2015) and Meizu M5 (launched in 2016). I would like to give you a gratitude of thanks for launching such affordable devices with good specs, but in terms of software meizu's flyme os is far lagging as of today.

Every brand with customized os like oxygen os of oneplus, funtouch os of oppo, they all are pushing updates with updates in the android version also but meizu always fails to deliver, but you just provide flyme updates only not android updates.

Since 2015 i m meizu customer, ok as of now i admit that meizu m2 has grown older so it can't receive updates but what about meizu m5? It is just a year old and according to the forum flyme 7 beta experience version will be the last update for this device., why? Not me only every meizu customer was expecting that with flyme 7 update atleast now we could expect android update also but nothing has changed.

According to the forum it was stated that flyme 7 beta experience version will be tha last update due to lack of resources and hardware?, many devices running on mediatek 6750 in the market are running on Android 8.0 oreo, and in terms of resources meizu m5 have many issues with it from heating issues to the camera and lot more so ultimately it is brand's responsibility that if the device lacks resources and having many lags you must called this device back as Samsung does with their galaxy s7., and if you couldn't deliver updates or don't gave dare like the Samsung does then kindly do not enter in indian market, stay in china !