Please help! Forgotten m2 note flyme lockscreen!

2016-05-24 16:43

Show all posts
Could you please help me access my m2 note again? For months now I only can receive phone calls and listen to music and take photos but it won't let me see those picture I took because I couldn't punch the correct lockscreen combination! I have been hoping for an easy straightforward way to do it myself with the help of Meizu but nothing has come for many months now! I can't go to the service center because when I read some notes on the forum regarding this problem, they can't seem to offer an immediate remedy also!

I am still trusting that Meizu will help me get this problem straightened out. If they advise me what is best to do since I really miss being able to fully gain the benefit of owning my m2 note. This lockout has kept me from enjoying it since the problem happened only two monhts after I'd just bought the phone! I still carry it with me because I still receive calls from it. But it would be such a heaven send it I could just use it to its full extent.

Thanks for anything at all that you can advise me with!

P.S.
I was able to download an update.zip on the sd card so that it actually updates also from the original version that it came with when I'd bought it. But even after the update, I stil am locked out with the same flymeos touchscreen pattern waiting for the correct code which by this time has been completely forgotten!