This is just Depressing. No updates since 3 months.

2018-05-08 11:23

I brought this phone over the likes of Xiaomi and Asus because I was satisfied with my original M1 note. But, this is just Wrong.
It's been 3 months since the last update. In the mean time, I've got 5 updates for my pixel 2xl and 4 updates for my OnePlus 5T.
The security patch on this device is from November 2017.
The phone hangs repeatedly even after upgrading to global version and removing bloatwares via root. Sometimes it doesn't even recognize the SD card.

Snapdragon 625 may not be as good as SD835/SD845 but coupled with 4gb ram, it shouldn't hang while doing simple tasks, sadly it does.

This is going to be my last purchase from meizu, I didn't buy this phone to be used as my daily driver, but as a secondary backup device, because I wanted to support the company that once used to be innovative and dedicated.

That's all gone now, meizu is lacking in every aspect, they don't even care about their existing customers.

Instead of releasing cheap knock-offs of popular brands, meizu should get back to being itself, to understand the end customer and give a phone that truly is value for money.

I regret investing around 350$ on a poor smartphone with zero customer support and product updates.

If you are wondering about buying a new meizu device, I kindly suggest you to look elsewhere.

Goodbye meizu, it was fun while it lasted.