JamesLaX
Honeycomb

Gold:1257

Sign In:308

2018-04-26 08:15

JamesLaX create on 2018-04-26 08:14
For the mean tim I will just use my LG G5 better camera than meizu Phones. I will be using it when it receives Flyme 7. To test if its good or not.

At least my LG G5 runs in android Nougat.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
KONOHAAA
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:10

Sign In:1

1st_anniversary100KForumMembers

2018-04-26 09:08

Does 7.0.0.0A support the Google Maps API ?

Last year I have spent tons of hours trying out all versions of Flyme 6 and I got troubles running any apps that related to Google Map. The prompt says "Google Play services are updating" all the time, and I finally realized it is a system-level bug. And when I developed my own projects on Android, I realized this bug as well and I can tell you that it is related to Google Maps API only. This bug influences all versions of Flyme 6 that is based on Android 7.0 (API 24), and it occurs as a corollary (for sure), as long as I as I first install any Gapps.

I am currently using Flyme 6.1.0.0A based on Android 6.0.1 (API 23), and this is the only latest version I've found that support Google Map services. I am so disappointed about this bug, and I have nowhere to speak about it. I have posted a post talking about this on the Chinese forum and submitted bug reports in details 5 times during the entire last year, but hardly got any effective response. Refreshing or Updating or Wiping the phone won't fix this bug due to API level remains unchanged anyway.

PLEAZZZZZ fix this bug asap! I have got into trouble once I was going back home from college at around 2 am. I should have called an Uber or a Lyft as I normally did, but I then realized that both Uber and Lyft are dead, showing "Google Play services are updating" only. I was really helpless and then finally I called 911 to send me back home. I have searched online for solving this on my own but no one knows how. I have read many posts and I can tell there are at least 50 Chinese users have suffered the same problem when they are traveling outside of China. And it makes a lot of troubles to users, please consider this bug as the highest priority when developing Flyme 7, which is also based on Android 7 (API >23).

Please contact me asap, I really need to talk to any Flyme developer in details about this bug.
THIS IS NOT AN OCCASIONAL BUG, THIS IS A SOLID AND SERIOUS SYSTEMATIC PROBLEM.

Please take a close look and report this to the development team, thank you.

Reply Support (0) Report
NK_Badal
Ice Cream

Gold:1638

Sign In:174

2018-04-26 11:56

KONOHAAA create on 2018-04-26 09:08
Last year I have spent tons of hours trying out all versions of Flyme 6 and I got troubles running any apps that related to Google Map. The prompt says "Google Play services are updating" all the time, and I finally realized it is a system-level bug. And when I developed my own projects on Android, I realized this bug as well and I can tell you that it is related to Google Maps API only. This bug influences all versions of Flyme 6 that is based on Android 7.0 (API 24), and it occurs as a corollary (for sure), as long as I as I first install any Gapps.I am currently using Flyme 6.1.0.0A based on Android 6.0.1 (API 23), and this is the only latest version I've found that support Google Map services. I am so disappointed about this bug, and I have nowhere to speak about it. I have posted a post talking about this on the Chinese forum and submitted bug reports in details 5 times during the entire last year, but hardly got any effective response. Refreshing or Updating or Wiping the phone won't fix this bug due to API level remains unchanged anyway. PLEAZZZZZ fix this bug asap! I have got into trouble once I was going back home from college at around 2 am. I should have called an Uber or a Lyft as I normally did, but I then realized that both Uber and Lyft are dead, showing "Google Play services are updating" only. I was really helpless and then finally I called 911 to send me back home. I have searched online for solving this on my own but no one knows how. I have read many posts and I can tell there are at least 50 Chinese users have suffered the same problem when they are traveling outside of China. And it makes a lot of troubles to users, please consider this bug as the highest priority when developing Flyme 7, which is also based on Android 7 (API >23). Please contact me asap, I really need to talk to any Flyme developer in details about this bug. THIS IS NOT AN OCCASIONAL BUG, THIS IS A SOLID AND SERIOUS SYSTEMATIC PROBLEM. Please take a close look and report this to the development team, thank you.

Exactly in which version and phone model , you are having this issue. Because I am not having any issue in Meizu Pro 7 running 6.1.3.2G, M3S running 6.3.0.0G. If you consistenly occur this in your phone , please post this in the bugs section. They will give reply asap about your issue.
  From Forum App

Comment

KONOHAAA: I am using PRO 6 Plus and the firmware is 6.3.0.2A. I am been wiped 5 times and trying out all versions of firmware including 6.7.12.26 beta, 6.8.1.8 beta, 6.8.1.16 beta, 6.3.0.1A, and 6.3.0.2A. All o
2018-04-26 14:34
Reply Support (0) Report
KONOHAAA
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:10

Sign In:1

1st_anniversary100KForumMembers

2018-04-26 14:34

Edited by KONOHAAA at 2018-04-26 14:48
NK_Badal replied at 2018-04-26 11:56
Exactly in which version and phone model , you are having this issue. Because I am not having any  ...
I am using PRO 6 Plus and the firmware is 6.3.0.2A, and my location is United States. I am been wiped 5 times and trying out all versions of firmware including 6.7.12.26 beta, 6.8.1.8 beta, 6.8.1.16 beta, 6.3.0.1A, and 6.3.0.2A. All of them are facing this issue. And I tried out 6.1.0.0A and found out this is the only working one.  

And for more specific,
the older versions of Flyme (Flyme 4, Flyme 5) all work.
the old versions (Android 6.0 based) of Flyme 6 do work:6.1.0.0A and earlier;
the new versions (Android 7.0 based) of Flyme 6 all fail: 6.7.12.26 beta, 6.8.1.8 beta, 6.8.1.16 beta, 6.3.0.1A, and 6.3.0.2A.

To make this bug shown on your phones,
either (1) log out your Google account and log in again;
or (2) wipe your phone when upgrading to any new version that is based on Android 7.0.

I have been reporting this issue for a year via the bug reporting section. They replied me every time quickly but never fix this bug, for entirely a year, no positive feedback, ever. And BTW I made a detailed post translated into Chinese, see here:  http://bbs.flyme.cn/thread-2246988-1-1.html

I am now using 6.1.0.0A and I believe 6.1.x.x won't have such issue, as I mentioned before, this bug only related to firmwares that are based on Android 7.0 (API >23). So if Flyme 7 is based on Android 7.0, I am super sure it will occur again since no developer realize this issue.

And if possible, please help me report this bug. I am not able to reach them out, although I have tried, hundreds of times, wasting tons of hours over a year, and suffering the inconvenience it brings to my life.

Please experiment this on your phones and take this seriously. And since I am also an Android developer, I am glad to give any detailed information and help you guys testing this if you can reach me out by phone call, email, or video call.

Reply Support (0) Report
阿嚏却哈san
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:4

Sign In:0

2018-04-27 01:44

when it comes for m2
Reply Support (0) Report
hk_mahboul
Donut

Gold:9

Sign In:0

2018-04-27 05:06

end the m5? ????????????
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.