Edited by rohit42 at 2018-04-17 10:57
- Downloading using cellular data may incur additional charges. If possible, please download the update file via WLAN.
- To avoid loss of data & if required, please perform Flyme or relevant backups before updating the system.
- To avoid bricking your phone, please do not turn off or restart the device while updating.
- Upgraded patches to improve system security
- Optimized system stability
- Optimized system multi-language
- Optimized power consumption
- Optimized compatibility with third-party apps
- Optimized method of saving contacts to improve the user experience
- Fixed bug—the default style of home screen icons is not Flyme style after upgraded
- Fixed bug—screen flickering in the Camera app
- Fixed bug—screenshot shutter sound doesn’t work
- Fixed bug—no “Screenshot shutter” switch in “Settings”
- Fixed bug—repeated disconnecting and connecting the Car Bluetooth after it was connected
- Fixed bug—time displayed on the status bar is not the same with that on the lock screen
No Fans No Meizu