Flyme 6.2.0.0 Issues after upgrading

2017-09-30 05:28

Hello all,

I have received the OTA upgrade to Flyme 6.2.0.0 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat) on my MX6 yesterday and I have found few issues and bugs, someting I have never experienced before (I am using Meizu since beginning of 2015):

- Barclays app not working (I live in the UK). Tried reinstalling but the app doesn´t pass the splash screen. This is especially frustrating as i am left with no way of managing my account unless I use a laptop and security device.

- Bluetooth headphones (Pioneer, I bought them in Japan just a few days ago): During a voice call or video call using an app the other person cannot hear anything from me, however I can hear the others. This ONLY happens using apps, I have tried Line, WeChat, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger with the same problem on all of them. However the issue doesn´t happen on normal calls. Tried the headphones on another phones and they work fine. Tried unpairing and pairing, resetting, reinstalling the apps, etc. Nothing seems to work.

- There is a bug when you search on Google, after tapping on one of the results, Chrome will open and load the web page, and then after just few seconds the phone goes back by itself to the search results, like if you pressed the back button.

- Battery drops much faster than on previous version of Flyme.

Is anyone experiencing the same bugs? I find it really furstrating, and I never had such a buggy system in the 2 years I have been using Meizu phones.

Cheers from London!