flash always desactivated
Reply Support () Report
rezistor
Honeycomb

Gold:2358

Sign In:271

Avatar uploadedforum_app10KForumPostsPanda

2017-01-01 15:56

Totally agree, if there is something more updated Android I and all my family who use these phones will not buy and we will not advise anyone MEIZU. Very upset that that you take Chinese brands at crazy price and at the same time in the ancient android and no update fixes some minor shell, is very low and not nice on their part.
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
JP93
Eclair

Gold:79

Sign In:1

2017-01-03 01:44

Many others and myself agree that Meizu should skip the Android M update and rather focus on the rollout of Android N. They have already stated that flyme already has a lot of the features that in found in Android M. I think that this is one of the top priorities issues as many customers are dissatisfied based on this alone. Other competitors have already rolled these updates out long long ago. This seems to show that Meizu is an incompetent competitor in this sector.  Something which they should strive to improve on soon if they want to keep customers. A other point to look at is also corresponding information important to customers so that they can feel valued as customers.
Reply Support () Report
Bvalky
Donut

Gold:17

Sign In:2

100KForumMembers

2017-01-15 01:06

Well,  they release last year 10 new Smartphones , including meizu pro 6 , and meizu pro 6 plus ( innovative) i think we aspect the release of pro 5 plus.  Meizu is a joke,  i will never buy from them.  I bought  for that have best audio hardware in rest is a miss.  The notification is very annoying and a lot of minuses.
I don't think it will have any updates.  It will die with 5.1 !
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
User456425928
Eclair

Gold:106

Sign In:0

100KForumMembers

2017-01-15 11:04

Bvalky replied at 2017-01-14 22:36
Well,  they release last year 10 new Smartphones , including meizu pro 6 , and meizu pro 6 plus ( in ...

well i sucks its true, i will never buy meizu again too

about notifications

for me only rom that fix notifications in all apps is the last G

5.1.12.0 G

i´ve been using other versions witi no luck in notifications, but this one works like a charm don´t know wye, flyme is very buggy and this is very weird, because some people can have not others don´t lol ... meizu and flyme....

if you still cant have notifications this will help you, and you will never miss a notification

http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-11479-1-1.html

it was tested by me and it works
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.