用户520021214 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:2

Sign In:0

2017-06-25 15:55

Wherever I was, the last 6 years of pine is always this flash card. Through it passed 1000 files and about 100 GB. I just like to play with it.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
用户520021214 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

2017-06-25 15:55

Wherever I was, the last 6 years of pine is always this flash card. Through it passed 1000 files and about 100 GB. I just like to play with it.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2017-06-25 15:56

Edited by brian_rodrigues at 2017-06-28 14:58

First of all I would like to wish a Very Happy Birthday to Flyme. Since this is the 5th birthday of Flyme, I would like to share 5 things that have been with me for 5 years (and even more than that) and have been special to me.

1) My Parents

I wouldn't have been where I am today if not for them. They have been a constant support to me in every step I take in my life. Whether to hold my tiny hands on the first day of my school or be by my side on the last day of graduation of my college, they have always been there with me supporting me throughout.

2) My Friends (My gang of 5)

I met them 5 years back when I had just joined college and since then we have been besties. Whether it is celebrating each others birthdays or going for outings together, bunking classes and going for movies or sitting on the back bench and making jokes, we 5 have had crazy times together just like all other friends gangs.

3) My Bike

It's been over 5 years that it is with me. It has been with me along some important walks (or rather, I would say rides) of life. Whether it was to take me to first day of my college or to go out on my first date , some long weekend rides or outings with friends, it has always been there with me.

4) My Television set

The TV box has been in our family since much more than 5 years now. I have grown watching my favorite cartoons like Tom and Jerry on it. When I was a kid, I used to also play Super Mario by connecting my video game to this TV set (*childhood memories*). Whether it may be news or sports etc., it has been providing entertainment to the entire family for all these years and has been an important part of our home.

5) My Watch

There is nothing great to talk about it in terms of looks or features. It is just a simple watch which just shows time and no additional features to talk about. Yet it has been the first object that I have bought out of my own money saved hence it is very special to me. I had bought this watch from my pocket money collected as soon as I finished my school. The watch has always been with me since more than 5 years now be it, getting me on time for my exams when I was in college or getting me in time for my first job interview.

P.S. Thank you to Flyme forum admins for giving us this interesting contest and congrats for achieving the 5 year milestone and success for the years to come. Here is the screenshot of my Meizu account...

~* Thank You *~

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Support (3) Report
Alexandr_kaza ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:4

Sign In:1

2017-06-25 15:56

This ring is a symbol of the fact that 5 years ago, my life took a big change. My wife is an exceptional woman. I am infinitely glad that my life is, she and our two wonderful children.

rus:
Это кольцо - символ того, что 5 лет назад в моей жизни произошли большие перемены. Моя жена - необыкновенная женщина. Я бесконечно рад, что в моей жизни есть она и двое наших замечательных детей.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
Oleg12345678
Ice Cream

Gold:2628

Sign In:277

100KForumMembersPhoto GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPanda70KForumMembers10KForumPostshotstarcontent creatorforum_app1st_anniversary

2017-06-25 16:01

вот моє фото так я святкував 5 років

P70520-170826.jpg (266.98 KB, Downloads: 58)

P70520-170826.jpg
Reply Support () Report
OBAI87
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:5

Sign In:2

2017-06-25 16:02

I think "Meizu Mobile" is the best useful mobile in the world.........I am using m2 note & I love () Meizu m2 note mobile.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
crank01
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:7

2017-06-25 16:03

This USB (data handler) is with me since 5 years. IT consists of all my documents , special photos of my memories and some usefull softwares
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
pengu
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:8

Sign In:3

2017-06-25 16:04

this nokia phone was my first phone gifted and I'm still using it this phone is with me more than 5 year.I have very good memories with this
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
crank01
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:7

This is my Meizu account screeshot as iam unable to attached with the previous comments , iam sending it saperately
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
用户520107589 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

5 лет назад родился сын????✌
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.