2017-06-26 09:03

Meizu Pro6 , shot in Holi festival... good luck to me ☺
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
rohit42
Content Factory Team

Gold:9528

Sign In:554

M2Avatar uploadedcontent creatorhotstarM3 note100KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2017-06-26 10:26

Edited by rohit42 at 2017-07-02 13:34

It might be long reply but i will try to keep it as short as possible so voters/viewers please read till the end and vote (If i get there) on the basis of content if you find no friend to vote. You might win a Meizu M5c.Thanks in Advance...

#1.It was FIRST picture of my life and is my favourite too. You can see from the childhood i love phones

#2.It is a name slip for school notebooks with school name, my name, class & subject written over it. It is special because this kind of name slip was used for the first time in history of Schools and i am looking good too. And on the right, it's my Dad's picture and that day he wore T-Shirt for the first time in his life

#3.It was my first wallet gifted by my dad to me. I am not using it now as it is no more in usable condition but still it has 2 things - An Ancien INR 1 Note and picture of my favourite "M.S Dhoni" (Formal Captain of Indian Cricket Team).
   

#4,5.Progress Report or Mark Sheet of 9th Class/Standard. That  was best year of my School life that changed my life. Lot of things happened that year. I used to be an average student till that year. But, i did exceptionally well in studies that year. The Reason was - "I used to be very shy kind of boy and never talked to girls, but in 9th Standard i met 3 girls (3 member group which became 4 after i joined) and we became very good friends". It may seem silly reason but i started study hard to maintain level because they were intelligent and i was not.

#6.Progress Report of Standard 1 to 9th. My parents says that they will show these to my children in future

#7.National Level Olympiad Certificate in a subject which was my biggest fear - Mathematics. And coincidently i won it in 9th Standard

#8.My First Video Game gifted by my Dad on my Birthday. It was my best source of entertaintment that time. Mario, Snow Bros, Contra, Chip & Dale, Cricket, Soccerr, Baseball, WWE, Tanks were some of games i used to play on it. It is still working

#9,10,11.My First Smartphone and believe me, it was a beast -Nokia N95 8Gb. It is now 8 years old and still working fine except its battery died.Check about it on wikipedia, it was named "Best Smartphone Ever" back in 2007. In the same year Apple launched its first iPhone with 2mp camera and low specs and this beast had - 5MP Carl Ziess Primary Camera with flash, 2MP secondary camera, 8gb internal storage, dual speakers & dual sliders. It was on the verge of success until Android OS came and spoiled the party. Android OS then became no 1 OS surpassing Symbian OS. I played Asphalt 1-4 in this phone

#12. My Second Nokia Phone - XpressMusic Series. It was special because only Nokia was providing External Micro SD Slot that time and i needed a phone with this feature. Because I was not having a pen-drive that time, so i was using Card reader with SD Card of my phone as a USB Pen-Drive.

#13.My First Android Phone - Videocon A15+. Nothing special in specs but still i performed excepionally well in beginning of my college life. I played Clash of Clans for few months in this 256Mb Ram device. And Wi-Fi speed in this phone was always more than all other classmates phone in my college.

#14,15.My First and Only Computer.It is very special becuase i bought it when i didn't knew how to start it. And now, i am a Software Engineer. I completed lot of projects on this computer, Played many games full day sometimes, Watched Movies and more. It is still running but its Hard-Disk is damaged. It has Pentium 4 Processor , 320GB storage(damaged), 2 Gb Ram.

#16.It is Indian version of I-Pod.You can take pictures with camera, record videos, Insert SD card, play videos and songs, read e-books and play games (NES Console) at very cheap price. I was very excited when i first saw it in market and bought immediately. It is amazing for entertaintment in very cheap price.

#17.As i told earlier that 9th Standard was my best year of Scool Life. Similarly, 2nd Semester was best semester of my College Life. I got very less marks in 1st Semester and it was a disaster because i also failed in 2 out of 6 subjects. But i came back strongly in 2nd Semester and became 2nd topper. After that i never looked back in my college life and carried that momentum till the last semester.

#18.Reason behind my failure in 1st semester was "Fight with my friend group i joined in 9th Standard". But we should always move on. And i met another girl in 2nd Semester in College who eventually became my "Best Friend" in College. I think that Phrase is correct  "Behind Every Successfull Man, There is a Woman". It happened twice in my life. These are wrappers of Chocholates she gave me in 2nd semester.

#19.This is Key Chain she gave me on Friendship Day and Wrapper of Ferrero Rocher Chocholate she gave me on her birthday. I will keep these with me forever.

Here is my account screenshot-

Reply Support (1) Report
ZinThu007
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Sign In:0

2017-06-26 10:53

meizu m3 note
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
Ruslan_Atazha ...
Donut

Gold:84

Sign In:36

2017-06-26 10:57

5 лет назад в доме появился пятнистый друг)
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
Ruslan_Atazha ...
Donut

Gold:84

Sign In:36

2017-06-26 10:57

Meizu M3 Note
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
kvrtvm
Eclair

Gold:27

Sign In:7

2017-06-26 12:12

Edited by kvrtvm at 2017-06-26 07:14

I'm a singer and this is my mic, which i bought about 5 years ago. I love this mic and it's working for me even now. As you can see, it's already pretty dented and scratched, but it still working, working good. I love this baby, it helps me to soaring to new heights. I do not know would I still love music, if I did not have it.

ru:
Я вокалист и это мой микрофон, который я купил около 5 лет назад. Я люблю этот микрофон и он работает для меня даже сейчас. Как вы можете увидеть, он уже изрядно помят и поцарапан, но всё еще работает, работает хорошо. Я люблю этого малыша, он помогает мне покорять новые вершины. Я не знаю, любил бы я музыку до сих пор, если бы у меня не было его.

Flyme Account:
Reply Support (1) Report
rezistor
Honeycomb

Gold:2358

Sign In:271

Avatar uploadedforum_app10KForumPostsPanda

2017-06-26 13:24

Моя машина, возит меня уже больше 5 лет, проблем с ней крайне мало, всегда выручает и не подводит, рыбалка работа  и отдых с семьёй по этому мы её очень сильно любим.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

Gold:2590

Sign In:291

100KForumMembersM2forum_app10KForumPosts1st_anniversary

2017-06-26 14:10

First of all warm wishes of completing 5 year journey. Now let me allow my 5 year old companion.

My 5 year old companion, already 5 year old but still working and in each my job helps me lot. Whenever I need to transfer my shooted video or files, these three drives then saves me. They helps me from the day I first bought them. Of them two are flash drive while the blue one is mmc card reader. They are as compared to todays tech old, slow but still helps me. Thanks to them whoever made this nice little devices.

And thanks to Flyme, you allows me to share my 5 year old companion.

Here's my meizu account.

Reply Support (1) Report
vishal_singh
Froyo

Gold:476

Sign In:119

2017-06-26 15:27

hi am not do sex previous 5 years to today .....am still single .and stay at that place no girls ...this month am came and still work from 5 years....all ask me am fake am lie but that is true because this is not posible but am still single
so today my 5 years completed ....
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.