DizzyEagle
Donut

Gold:35

Sign In:5

2017-05-08 02:51

Show all posts
Imam_F.A create on 2017-05-05 00:38
ya, when i have my meizu for the first time, i encounter it too, stuck when installing google apps. but i try it again, and it is success.you can use app remover, search it in playstore, off course u must fix the google installer problem first.

i had also used "system app remover" and removed all google apps. then i tried to uninstall "meizu app store" but it didnt.

after this i went to root directory through es file explorer and deleted the apk of  "meizu app store", "meizu security" also cleared data of "package installer" but nothing, same msg occurs

this is some real shit problem with meizu global/chinese Flyme os.
i think Only way left is factory restting the phone
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
DizzyEagle
Donut

Gold:35

Sign In:5

2017-05-08 02:54

Show all posts
Imam_F.A create on 2017-05-05 00:41
you can back up in setting, but u can not restore it if u back up the flyme 5 and install flyme 6, it will be useless, back up and restore if u are using same version only.just back up manully you data like picture and others, if u alreqdy root ur phone, then u can.use titanium back up, it is very useful.

yeah.  i have titanium backup ,will use it, also factory reset phone. thanks for helping though
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
Imam_F.A
Honeycomb

Gold:1393

Sign In:89

forum_app100KForumMembers1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2017-05-08 03:09

Show all posts
DizzyEagle create on 2017-05-08 00:16
yeah.. i had removed all the apps of google.. everything.. and installed the GMS from meizu app store.. after opening GMS and "coming to play store it is necessary to install Google Play services first". unless play store doesnt get dwld.

today im reinstall the firmware 6.7.3.3G on my m3 note, and install gms too without any problem, i think you must reinstall ur firmware with wipe data ticked. why you want to remove meizu app store? just let it on your phone.
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.