[Flyme]Suggestions for the Next Flyme Update

2017-03-18 19:55

From Forum App
Hi,

As a 2-year user of Meizu specifically on my Meizu MX4 Pro, there are lots of features that Flyme lacks. These are the following features that I want to suggest for the next update:

1. Please enable Smart Touch on Landscape Display. My fingerprint is not functioning already (after all reset and restart, its already dead), I need the smart touch to be enabled on landscape display.

2. Please have all the apps a notification badge. So we'll know what we were missed on our notification panel. On Flyme 6, it has notification badge but only appears on the inbox not on the icon.

3. The circular keypad for Lockscreen and Applock is simple but not appealing, seriously. I like the older UI for Applock and Lockscreen. Its overly spaced.

4. Please Invest or buy the FLEKSY KEYBOARD. It's the BEST virtual keyboard I installed. (image attached) It has complete features from copy paste buttons to emoticons.

5. Please include Video tab or Folder at the Gallery. I want all the media appeared on gallery. I needed to open the Folder app to see the video.

But overall I love the new Flyme 6. There's just features that is very.important that's not on the Flyme.

Thanks!

- Benny, Meizu MX4 Pro user for 2 years.