PicsArt ( Review by Beta team )

2017-03-08 17:30

Show all posts
Edited by Akvarista at 2017-03-10 07:05

PicsArt_03-08-06.49.58.jpg

subhashvarma wrote about PicsArt animator and it is a superb post because i use a PicsArt and I didn't know about animator. Thank you. I would like to introduce myself app that I use a lot of really, was to handle photos or draw something. untitleddddd.JPG

picsart.png

details.png

With more than 300 million installations, PicsArt Photo Studio is the most popular applications for editing images, creating collages and drawings, equipped with all functions. Besides ... It also contains a network for creating and sharing masterpiece with friends.

Millions PicsArt used because it offers hundreds of powerful tools for photo editing (merge several files into one, filters, cropping images, and more), thousands of free packages thumbnails, fonts, labels, templates for collages - integrated into one powerful application photo editing, which is above all free! PicsArt tools to edit photos, create collage and drawing are the best way to turn your photos into masterpieces and to express their creativity to the whole world.

Raise your photo editing skills to the next level, join a community that wants to "much more than filter" and make photos you've always dreamed of.

Your new court:
* Thousands phenomenal photo editing functions that are fun and easy to use.
* Edit photos with friends possibilities are endless.
* New magic effects based on artificial intelligence add a touch of art to your photos
Decorate thumbnail photos and stickers:
* What's this month: Indulge in the holiday spirit with a festive and Christmas thumbnails.
* Thousands of free packages thumbnails, fonts for adding text to photos, pictures, backgrounds for collages and emoji
* Celebrate the winter holidays with style with the Christmas and New Year packages thumbnails
* Winter is coming! Do not worry - we have already prepared a thumbnail with a winter theme. Your creations will shine splendor of winter.
Waiting for you many fascinating things:
* You say collages with Christmas themed Christmas using images and emoji. Decorate photos as a Christmas tree!
* Have fun making memes with the help of text and labels
* Take a picture with double exposure - merge two photos into a unique work of art
* Awesome collages - Arrange your images by choosing to tell the story
* Draw - add drawings to images, apply effects and share them with friends
So many. Much. Inspiration.
* See how the world celebrates New Year's holidays with a festive challenges for photo editing.
* Discover the pictures you like and learn for yourself that you create them.
* Every week we add new detailed instructions. We understand you!

We, PicsArt, constantly pushing the boundaries of mobile technology to give you a world of creativity that has so far been beyond our reach. Sometimes so much progress that happens to older devices (such as Android devices older than two years) do not support the new features added to the application.

This is the case with our new magical effects. As one of the first sets of effects based on artificial intelligence that are applied on the device, requiring more processing power, which now standard on new devices.

Enjoy the magic! (Play Store)
     

preview.png

PicsArt_03-09-09.50.29.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.44.08.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.43.08.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.46.02.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.46.47.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.47.28.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.48.19.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.49.31.jpg PicsArt_03-09-03.50.16.jpg PicsArt_03-09-03.47.17.jpg PicsArt_03-09-09.42.13.jpg PicsArt_03-09-05.27.28.jpg PicsArt_03-09-05.26.58.jpg
               
download.png

This is link for full apk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... k/view?usp=drivesdk

Play store

ps://play.google.com/store/ap ... icsart.studio&hl=sr