Ajinkya95
Beta Team-Global

Gold:238

Sign In:32

100KForumMembersM2Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontest loverflyme 550KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-03-08 22:28

Show all posts
It all depends and the solutions vary from place to place. In India, already there are many suggestions and discussions around to find a successful resolution to the problem. One of such resolution is stated here:

http://infochangeindia.org/publi ... graphy-centres.html

but this system failed due to utter negligence of the authorities. So this demonstrates even though there are ideas for a better change, the implementation of the same is not done in accordance to the idea. Severe implementation of the existing ideas, rules and regulation is and always will be the solution and not a new UNIMPLEMENTED idea.
Reply Support () Report
baymax2000
Beta Team-Global

Gold:923

Sign In:79

100KForumMembersM2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-03-09 00:27

Show all posts
Edited by baymax2000 at 2016-03-08 22:01

What I can do on my behalf to reduce gender gap
I live in the capital of India (Delhi)
And I can not find gender gap here
As here every one is having full rights to study and living in this kind of society , I can't find any descrimination
As girls have same rights , even in many government jobs their is always  been a reservation for girls of at least 25%-30%
Never seen violence
Happened once in neighborhood  but then too their are women help groups  and police also help the women, their r many schemes for these women's too
The government also helps them in starting new business and their r many groups in India where these women's join togather and make an organisations their are thousands of organisations in India specially for widows and single women's

Maximum girls are educated in India as governments is providing free education for them and they work with male staff with complete equality

So
NO GENDER DESCRIMINATION HERE
HaPpY wOmEn'S dAy
Reply Support (1) Report
Pulak
Beta Team-Global

Gold:4043

Sign In:532

100KForumMembersM1 noteSuper HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate MasterDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-03-09 01:05

Show all posts
Edited by Pulak at 2016-03-09 06:19

Gender gap is something which is due to generations. Our earlier generation has different view on this, we have different view and the comming generation will have a different view.

For me instead of giving favor treat every woman according to their merit. Don't misunderstand, this just for giving them confidence that they are equal and they will be given equal importance like a man whenever they excel.
Happy Women's Day
Reply Support () Report
Gitansh
Donut

Gold:9

Sign In:1

100KForumMembers

2016-03-09 07:23

Show all posts
Thanks for sharing
Happy international women day
Reply Support () Report
anky17cool
Beta Team-Global

Gold:534

Sign In:63

100KForumMembersValue ContributePhoto GeniusAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5yearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-03-09 13:42

Show all posts
Edited by anky17cool at 2016-03-09 11:15

GENDER GAP-
The world faces this major problem.. The difference between men and women.. There has been huge gap maintained between a man and woman.. Due to whatsoever unnecessary and unfair reasons..Me, Myself being a man would like to continue writing as a human heing first.. To make the further lines completely fair.. And to make the most necessary change of not getting the gender gap in between,
I personally very much believe an equality is a must whether its a man or a woman, Things need to be very much fair.

Therefore,
In my own capacity to control the gender gap, I would like to change things from my very own life, house, family and friends, Anything that comes to create a gender gap in any situation.. I would stand up to remove the gap that occurs in the situation.
My life starts because of this one lady.. That is obviously my Mother, the one reason anyone can ever get birth, Without her i wouldn't have been what I am today, And I promise to stand by her at every point of time, no matter what the condition is,no matter what the situation is.

Sister, I have an elder sister in my life,  She has been with me since my birth, Helped me learn things, always supported me, And she is my strength and situations I be in problems, Hereby i promise to Standby her all my life being her strength.. Help her fight against the situations where she faces the gender gap, Places where i am given priority for being the boy of the house.. I will make her stand ahead of me.

"Often I wish i was a women, Then I realise I don't have enough guts, talent, sense of sacrifice, selfless love or beauty to be one"..Thank you girls

HAPPY WOMENS DAY
Reply Support (1) Report
Polestar2708
Froyo

Gold:113

Sign In:0

100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansModeratorFacebook

2016-03-09 16:54

Show all posts
Smlcoffidential replied at 2016-03-08 13:03
eliminate gender inequality in employment

Women’s work, both paid and unpaid, is critical to the s ...

Great views
Reply Support () Report
Polestar2708
Froyo

Gold:113

Sign In:0

100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansModeratorFacebook

2016-03-09 16:55

Show all posts
nice contest....a tribute to all the mothers, sisters, wives and so much more
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-03-09 17:12

Show all posts
Smlcoffidential replied at 2016-03-08 13:03
eliminate gender inequality in employment

Women’s work, both paid and unpaid, is critical to the s ...

Wow did you type all of this... {:10_344:}
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-03-09 17:14

Show all posts
Rudraksh replied at 2016-03-08 17:25
Gender Equality is necessary! I am happy to see on YouTube that now a days, girls and women are also ...

Yeah I too have see women reviewing tech... They are quite good at it too...
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-09 17:15

Show all posts
ark45 replied at 2016-03-08 18:21
"You must be change you want to see in the world" Gandhi's speech. As per my view 1st start respect  ...

Nice words... For the world to change, we ourself must change first...
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.