Ebss
Donut

Gold:132

Sign In:43

100KForumMembersPhoto GeniusPandaforum_appAvatar uploaded

2017-02-03 17:24

You bought a used phone? or from Aliexpres (or like Ali)?
What u need:
1. Make a picture of the screen (NOT SCREENSHOT!) with S/N and IMEI.
2. Make a picture box on the phone from all sides with all Accesories
3. Picture/Screenshot of invoice from seller (if u bought phone from store in Web), or Check proof of purchase phone.

Send e-mail to cs@meizu.com.hk or mzcs@meizu.com (attach all pictures (as well as links to them BUT NOT GOOGLE DRIVE) and describe in detail your problem in English)
Reply Support () Report
goludr
Ice Cream
Always a learner...

Gold:1817

Sign In:214

100KForumMembersM2 noteHonour Online Photo GeniusInstagramPandacontent creator50KForumMembers70KForumMembers10KForumPostsFacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedforum_app1st_anniversary

2017-02-04 15:27

SteZippo replied at 2017-02-03 14:17
Well,if i change the imei code with anothe meizo phone, you think i can try to relod with my account ...

How you can change IMEI NO. ?
without switched on  your phone .
Reply Support () Report
SteZippo
Donut

Gold:19

Sign In:0

2017-02-04 23:38

Hi, thanks.
I have bought an used phone.
I've Justin wrote ti meizu and they relpyed ti invoice the things you told me.

Reply Support () Report
SteZippo
Donut

2017-02-05 00:13

I got another meizu, and i could use there.
I've learn a tutorial to change ime.
Reply Support () Report
SteZippo
Donut

2017-02-09 18:40

News:
meizu wrote me:
Dear Stefano ,

Thank you for writing to us.
We are deeply sorry for the late reply and inconvenience caused
Please allow us to explain some points about MEIZU phone and Flyme OS for you.
1.One of the functions of the Flyme account in MEIZU phone is that: it can lock the phone.
For example, if you have logged into the Flyme account in your phone before you lose it, you can lock your MEIZU phone by a remote control through the FLYME account. Once the MEIZU phone switches on and connects to the network, the Flyme account on your device will receive the message sent by you from cloud server and lock the phone automatically. No one can unlock the phone under any circumstances unless he\she gets the Flyme password.
If you are the first user of the MEIZU phone, it means nobody used the phone and logged in the Flyme account before. But your MEIZU phone has been locked by Flyme account, which means your MEIZU phone has been used by someone else.
2. According to the regulations, if you can provide us with valid invoice, we can log out the account for you. (You should ask the seller for that invoice) Otherwise, you should ask the seller to provide the invoice for you or claim to the seller for your rights. Also, please allow us to kindly remind you that if you purchase from unauthorized channel, we cannot assure the authenticity of the product they sell and the service you will get. Here we suggest that you purchase from our official agent so you will get original device with one-year warranty and excellent after-sales service. Please kindly check http://www.meizu.com/en/wheretobuy.html  for you information.

Please note that eBay is not our official store, if you do not have the invoice, we cannot help you more.
Please ask the seller for further solutions or claim for your rights.
Reply Support () Report
ferrOoo
Eclair

Gold:81

Sign In:1

2017-02-16 00:20

Can't fd the Up, clear data withj 311 factpry
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.