Problem or bugs with Flyme Forum apps

2017-01-06 08:05

Problem or bugs with Flyme Forum apps

Maybe a little look funny but it is the reality of me Flyme Forum app do not like, and really I would like to use Flyme Forum app.
   First I in apps I can not find them away my posted on the forum rather than anyone else to find what I posted.
   This apps must suffered major changes to be simple and easy to use and everyone can find what he needs and which what set the forum, not having any bugs you can not find which what last published on the forum.
   Also topics from the suggestions and bugs topics not seen in Flyme Forum app.

To add to the Flyme Forum app button for search on the forum. searching the forum through the app on the my smartphone.
   I thus I can not search on the forum app on the my smart phone and I think that other users have the same problem.

I would like to have the option of receiving notification of posting a forum or a private message.
   No option to send a private message to friends on the forum.
   I chose my topic in favorites and she again does not appear to favorites this is it bugs.
   These are very important issues that has to be addressed immediately to this Flyme Forum app.

See the topic  that I have put to the forum and that of the PC browser and the phone browser can be found but in  Flyme Forum app my  posted can not find a look at the video.