ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

Gold:417

Sign In:66

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-03-29 23:22

Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Comment

zyper95: Nope, it does not show in General section already tried checking every pages this topic does not show. But it can be search using the topic though.
2016-04-02 00:34
Reply Report
zyper95
Eclair

Gold:96

Sign In:63

100KForumMembersM2Photo Genius

2016-04-02 00:17

Show all posts
Since waiting in vain for Meizu to unlock the bootloader for Meizu devices, I took the other "step" so I can install a custom rom (Cyanogenmod 12.1 version 8), Currently now testing my device and the new rom and I am sure the developer of this rom will continue to make this rom much more stable. But so far, I am happy to have an AOSP based rom.

Screenshot_2016-04-01-20-55-27.jpg
Reply Report
zyper95
Eclair

2016-04-02 00:34

Show all posts
Nope, it does not show in General section already tried checking every pages this topic does not show. But it can be search using the topic though.
Reply Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-04-02 14:39

Show all posts
Reply Report
zyper95
Eclair

2016-04-02 23:32

Show all posts
O well, at least we tried out best to inform them and if this forum can't handle the criticism from other Meizu user then its their lost. If here they already censor us what more from the management level. That is why I just unlock the bootloader on my M2 no longer care about the warranty even though I just bought the phone last December and the screen is already deteriorating giving a nasty red and blue bleeding.
Reply Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

2016-04-09 01:05

Show all posts
Reply Report
zyper95
Eclair

2016-04-09 07:15

Show all posts
ultrametric replied at 2016-04-08 22:35
The lifetime of a Meizu phone is only 6 months! (According to Meizu) lol

Yea, that's what I thought if the device already showing issues just after few months buying then it is no longer worth it to spend buying a new one.
Reply Report
arifharia_m2n ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:5

Sign In:0

2016-07-13 21:54

Show all posts
Thanks for providing information about Xiaomi did and compare, it will help us to improve as well. And let engage more people to vote for it, if the number is bigger, I can suggest to the OS team.

More than enough people requested this. It all depends on Meizu alone.

Quoting ultrametric, It just comes down to the questions:
Does Meizu care about the wishes of customers?
Does Meizu value user experiences, and contiunes to improve the existing product??
Are customers and their wishes important to Meizu???
This is a kind of questions which will determine the life or death of a company,, sooner or later!!
Reply Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

2016-07-13 21:58

Show all posts
Reply Report
_Mon4ter
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:2

Sign In:0

2017-04-02 18:23

Show all posts
Edited by _Mon4ter at 2017-04-02 15:54

Personally, I think it will benefit both the users and Meizu company itself if Meizu provides the users with an official tool to unlock the bootloader, as is discussed above in many others'  reply. First thing of first, the users should be guaranteed the liberty to deal with their own device in the way they want, as long as it's not against the rules of the company or the laws. Providing a good, well-designed tool or way to unlock the bootloader which can distinguish the light users and the power users will be ideal.  Really hope to have my MX5 unlocked. Or else I'm gonna switch to Oneplus in the near future. Really disappointed.
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.