Ramtin
Ice Cream

Gold:1112

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-02-08 09:35

Edited by Ramtin at 2016-02-08 07:10

I think unlock bootloader  is not enough. Have you ever go to xda and see how active and huge developer community brands like htc has? and why htc sense UI described as one of the best UI (fastest+bug free+having many features and ability to customization) among all android UI? and have you ever see features of custom roms based on htc sense rom like viper roms in htc? (Recently htc includes some of their features in sense 7 so, having custom roms base on stock can improve stock one for future at least) The only reason here is  htc really care about it's developers community and gives them ability to make sense UI better every time by providing ways from developer version of their phone to unlocking bootloader trough their website and publishing necessary sources like kernel source and... . After switching from many htc phones I think flyme os is a very good UI and can become one of the best android UI but, for now suffering from problems like not update frequently (for example many 2015 or even older flagships from other companies got android 6), having some bugs on each version and lacking many good futures that some Cm roms or others has. The main problem for meizu here is they will lose developers interest for working on their os and will have a weaker os in future compare to others in every respect. You know how much having good developers are valuable and can improve flyme OS.
I still have a 5 year old htc desire hd with custom rom that brings me android 5.1.1 like my meizu pro5 and only reason is developers intrest for doing this.
I hope meizu developer community become larger at least like xiaomi if not as large as htc
Reply Report
BoonC

Gold:243

Sign In:1

1st_anniversary100KForumMembersAvatar uploaded

2016-02-08 11:47

If notthing changed from MEIZU's thingking. I'll sale away My MX5 and will buy XIAOMI
Reply Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

Gold:417

Sign In:66

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-02-10 07:34

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply Report
Ramtin
Ice Cream

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-02-10 08:14

ultrametric replied at 2016-02-10 05:04
The update problem is easy explained.

Meizu could not keep the phones updated,  when there were  ...

I understand about updates, maybe they can update their flagships at least more frequently. People who pay more money to get flagships of each companies deserve more attention from company. If meizu really want to grow it's market should adopt more developer to provide more updates and fixes and better apps specially in their camera department. Maybe Htc that I mentioned as an example has older history in android than meizu and was the first company that offered android devices but, they really did great job in their software department for long time until recent time and many other companies adopted their features into their UIs. Meizu offer good price, good hardware with that price and good looking phone already but, I think software is much more important than design of a phone or hardware. For example many people buy Iphone just for it's software (design of phone usually look similar or with a few changes every year) and it's hardware is usually weaker than android smartphones at least on the paper. But, what make camera or UI of Iphone looks fantastic and super fast is good software developing department that apple has. Hope meizu understand how software is important before they loose their fans and become 2nd HTC
Reply Report
iicc_esp
Donut

Gold:0

Sign In:5

100KForumMembersHonour Online

2016-02-11 03:42

4693 signatures in the Change org petition and rising every day...

A big part of international customers have signed this, you should take this more seriously, Meizu.
Reply Report
Brisco
Eclair

Gold:19

Sign In:62

100KForumMembersAvatar uploadedcontest loverPhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-02-11 04:49

That really bad for the company to keep this on their side, Unlocking bootloader is fun...Meizu should do something about it or the company gonna lose customers....Though meizu is my primary phone...I love it because of the OS and all the same it needs more improvement..I have up voted this in soo many thread..No thread @ xda-developer because of the locked bootloader...Please you guys should put a little grease into the phone.
Reply Report
psyco82
Eclair

Gold:19

Sign In:0

100KForumMembers

2016-02-11 17:39

Brisco replied at 2016-02-11 02:19
That really bad for the company to keep this on their side, Unlocking bootloader is fun...Meizu shou ...

If not unlock bootloader at least release an AOSP/stock android rom
Reply Report
用户445016236
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Sign In:0

2016-02-13 22:36

i agree, meizu need a tool to flash rom
Reply Report
Ramtin
Ice Cream

2016-02-14 03:20

psyco82 replied at 2016-02-11 15:09
If not unlock bootloader at least release an AOSP/stock android rom

They will never do it. If we could have a unlock bootloader then it should be possible trough custom recovery and rom other way it's not possible
Reply Report
pranaysanchet ...
Beta Team-Global

Gold:104

Sign In:74

100KForumMembersPhoto Geniusyearly_beta_tester

2016-02-14 16:08

soon it will be unlocked... just have to wait
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.