#1st anniversary#

2016-12-09 11:05

From Forum App
Hello to all Meizu fans out there! It has been a great experience with you and Flyme. With such an awesome OS, my smartphone experience totally changed. And with such smart people in the forum and the beta team, I didn't feel the need of going anywhere else on the internet other than the forum. I own a Meizu m2, but my friends, who own more expensive devices than me, were still impressed by its unique design, the 13 MP shooter, and of course, Flyme OS. And with a forum app, I can be updated of the forum with just a click.

I have been using Meizu devices for a year now, and I feel quality and affordability are the basic features of each of them.

Let us talk about my m2 now. I would say, such an amazing device, no lag, no issues, such a powerful GPU, it is, I think, the only device under 9k to10k rupees range which can run GTA: SA in MAX GRAPHICS WITHOUT ANY LAG. Coming to camera. Amazing filters, awesome new features like the slow-motion and the GIF features, which made my life. 4G LTE support and such an awesome and sleek design. If I had to describe Meizu devices in one or two words, I would say, MIND BLOWING!!!
Loved Flyme 5, waiting for Flyme 6.
NOTHING BUT THE BEST, NOTHING BUT MEIZU AND FLYME.