Bonus floor thread Bonus floor thread Welcome to bonus floor thread! 
User521016828
Donut

Gold:37

Sign In:5

2016-12-03 02:29

hi to all flyme users,moderators administors ,who are supporting this forum a happy anniversary . the year 2016 brought me happy fun and joy with my baby and with my wife.this year my baby born that is the most happiest movement ever .jai hind to all .good to talk with all .
Reply Report
User520063539 ...
Eclair

Gold:519

Sign In:61

100KForumMembersforum_app

2016-12-03 02:29

Second part : my marriage life was so happy with my wife . I gifted her a m3 note she was so happy with it . later v went to honeymoon to Kerala,india. Where we tools some amazing selfies in mx5 and m3 note
Reply Report
Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global
Never let your dream die...

Gold:1759

Sign In:209

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-12-03 02:28

{Part-2}...At the time of joining beta team, was using Flyme 4 initiallay then got Flyme 5, had fantastic experience with best from India Beta team members, apart from this in Life, I also started my journey from student to Job...Learned a lot & in upcoming years strive to improve me & wanna be a part of improvement of flyme also. Lots of love you guys all...
Reply Report
User520099874 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Sign In:0

In September I visited Goa and bought a m3note. I loved the flyme part the most special the ui is very sensitive good feeling after got this device good experience.
Reply Report
User521016828
Donut

Gold:37

Sign In:5

hi to all flyme users,moderators administors ,who are supporting this forum a happy anniversary . the year 2016 brought me happy fun and joy with my baby and with my wife.this year my baby born that is the most happiest movement ever .jai hind to all .good to talk with all .
Reply Report
User520063539 ...
Eclair

Gold:519

Sign In:61

100KForumMembersforum_app

2016-12-03 02:21

Hi this year has been so happy for me ..I enjoyed a lot with my parents thy gifted me a mx5 on my wedding day I was so happy with it
Reply Report
Niku_1
Donut

Gold:42

2016-12-03 02:17

In September I enjoyed the winter vacation by traveling to rajasatan I have seen many temples and palaces and captured many shots with my m3note cool episode is 2016 for me
Reply Report
Niku_1
Donut

Gold:42

2016-12-03 02:17

This is a good year for me I special enjoy the summer vacation of this year. I have taken very cool selfie with my m3note enjoyed at many pool parties with great friends cool year
Reply Report
AquaDivoom
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

2016-12-03 02:04

Буквально неделю назад приехал с командировки, устал после дороги, холод, автобус ждал минут сорок, он так и не приехал, прождал еще минут 25, потом от прохожего узнал, что этот автобус уже не ходит, до десяти вечера и все.
Пятница, ночь, примерно после 12 часов мимо проноситься таксист, я ему махаю, стой, он остановился, я на вызове мол тебе куда, сказал адрес, говорит кафе Сибирячка рядом ведь. Я киваю. Плюхнулся на заднее сидень и поехали. Подъезжаем к моему дому, расплачиваюсь и попутно вытаскивая тяжелые сумки из машины и иду к калитке, водитель дальше поехал на вызов. Зашел, разделся, сложил сумки и вдруг понимаю чего-то не хватает, сумка с ноутбуком, документами и всеми заработанными деньгами уехала в другой конец города. Я естественно приуныл, пытаюсь вспомнить номер машины, все впустую, ну что ж, вышли-выпали мои денежки, только мелочь осталась в кошельке, двадцать с чем-то гривен, но не об этом речь.  Уже к двум часам я кое как успокоился и уснул. Ночью меня разбудил лай собаки и стук в калитку. Выхожу в полудрёме и вижу машина за калиткой стоит, фары светят…
В голове проскочила мысль, а вдруг это тот водитель, и как оказалось не зря проскочила, у калитки стоит тот самый водитель с моей сумкой!
Поговорили с ним минут десять, он рассказал, что поздно заметил сумку, вызовов много и сразу приехать не мог.
Ну дай думаю отблагодарю, достаю из сумки 500 гривен, даю, он не берет, говорит не ради денег.
Чего-чего а такого я не ожидал.
Он сказал, что спешит, и собрался уезжать, но я его остановил, взял номер, теперь езжу только на его такси.
Суть истории, есть еще в нашем мире хорошие, бескорыстные люди!!!
Reply Report
User520098915 ...
Eclair

Gold:49

Sign In:2

2016-12-03 02:02

On my brothers birthday I amazed others by doing my videography and video editing techniques I also bought a m3note which got a good camera I have taken many videos with it
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.