Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:11

Sign In:1

100KForumMembersflyme fan

2016-10-14 01:47

Show all posts
  Good day, my name is Arthur , I want to share their feelings related to Flyme. So, let's begin)
My morning starts with an alarm clock, thanks to the large volume of stock, my pro5 quietly raises my lazy ass out of bed (as a ringtone for alarms, I sing birds).I of course follow their way of life, and so I stand a notice on the reception of water, and helps me here Flyme. I often run in the morning and I always wonder how much I ran and threw many calories, so there can not do without it. I was very pleased with the phone sound, especially on headphones, so thank you for that.
  The middle of the day always begins at me with a route to the necessary place for me, this helps me geolocation system. I often go to events is very important, and because I often use the calendar, since it is impossible to keep track of everything without a little helper in the image of the phone. It is also hard to remember the birthdays of friends and family, then I can not do without the calendar. I am a student and I am studying in the field of geology and mine surveying, but because I really need the tools built into the operating system, such as compass, ruler and level. That's what is unreal many thanks. Flyme I adore you.After studying I always want to relax and then I help the games, movies and music. I love to play the fallout shelter and karaoke with other people (here is very good microphone for this is also a special thank you). operating system runs quickly, even we can say boldly, as if the application opens right before you have thought about it. Sometimes it happens that I want and work on your phone and watch something in YouTube, and even then the OS copes with a bang, multi-mode works on hurray. I can easily correspond and watch a movie, do not hide the application, it is impossible to cool. In severe cases where the charge is small, it helps energy-saving mode in which the phone is the same performance, it's amazing. The OS has extensive settings for the camera, thanks to which my instagram is still alive, elegant functionality set, but I would ask the developers to improve the automatic shooting mode, because in automatic mode, pictures look dull.
  And so it comes to the evening, when I want to see your results for the whole day, for example how many steps walked or in what places visited, and so on. I often correspond with friends at night, and then I help the color temperature, so as not to damage the eyes.Throughout the day, I often take the phone, and that people have not seen the confidential information I include a guest mode is also pleasing. protection at a high level here, because without my fingerprint nobody will. And the coolest in the OS in my opinion are the special features. So I can unlock the phone by double-tapping or turn on the flashlight, spending on the phone screen, and very excited to be able to hide from the screen blocking personal notice, so no one sees their content.  
  On this I have all, I thank the developers for their work, I love you and very Flyme . Thank you all for your attention. See you soon)

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.