Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Sign In:0

flyme fan

2016-10-27 20:04

Show all posts
I get up at 7:00 the music of the alarm, then I check the news feed in Google + and Facebook. Using the browser on different websites, political and sports news, world news, watch the weather. After I track the movement of public transport and leave once the bus is approaching my stop. Transport I'm listening to music with headphones Meizu HD 50 (sound great), the standard app is very user friendly and intuitive. I'm in University and here I use a calculator during the breaks or lectures check the news, listen to and read electronic books, play games Asphalt 8, real racing 3. After school come home and go out for a jog, using a pedometer measure the number of steps and simultaneously listening to music. In the evening go for a walk with my friends. And I shoot a lot of photos. After returning to watch YouTube videos and communicate in social networks. Also the whole day doing a lot of calls. Though my Meizu and many operational and user memory, but very pleased with the security application that removes unnecessary information. Night helps a lot protection for the eyes. The operating system is very well optimized so well kept battery life and no lockups.I'm from Russia, so I am very glad that Flyme well translated into Russian. Sorry me for my bad English.
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.