[Activities]Winner announcement! [Contest] How does Flyme make your day better ?

2016-10-13 17:06

After 2 weeks' contest, we received plenty entries, thanks all for the participation! And according to our rule, we pick up the winners by the rate quantity, below are the winners result:

User IDRatesRankingPrize
Ramtin
MX6
sathishkumar
Lifeme Loud speaker
Arunabh
Amazon voucher
Pulak
Amazon voucher
brian_rodrigues
Amazon voucher
harshachv9
Amazon voucher

Congratulations to all winners, and please PM me the address / Amazon account for us to send the prize!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a MEIZU mobile user, we use Flyme & apps everyday to handle our daily life, we use alarm to wake up in the morning, we use social apps to contact our friends, we play games to spend our time... How do you utilize Flyme & other apps to make your day better? Share your lifestyle with Flyme here, and get a chance to win our lovely prize: MX6 & Lifeme bluetooth loudspeaker.

How to participate?

Share your apps combination with different scenarios in a day basis, tell how them make your life better, for example:

In the morning: I use alarm to wake me up 7:00 o'clock, then I use news apps to check whats going around the world, I check Facebook to connect with my friends.
At Work: I use default mail app to check emails; I setup meeting events with calendar app so that I don't miss any meeting; I use Memos to create checklist of my work;

Entertainment: I like to play Clash Royale to spend my time, I surf Amazon often to buy my favorite stuff, etc.
(PS: adding icons/images will make your entry more attractive )

Contest period: 13rd - 27th, October, 2016 (23:59 GMT +08:00)

Prize:
First prize: MX6 x1
2nd prize: MEIZU Lifeme bluetooth loudspeaker
3rd prize (4 persons): USD 10 value Amazon voucher
All participant: Flyme Fan Medal

Rules:

1. Share your apps combination by replying this thread, and you must rate at least 5 other entries (you can't get the prize if you don't rate 5 entries enough)
(PS: Rate option is under each reply, if you are in mobile web version, you need to switch to PC Edition by click the button in the page bottom.)

2. Top rated entries will get relevant prizes (rates base on users amount)
3. All apps mentioned in your entries should be real use cases, copying contents from other users/resources will be disqualified;
3. Invalid replies like Thanks, Good topic, dhvddbf, 123456, etc. will not be considered for winning the prizes or the medal

Not yet a forum member? Click HERE to register.

Good luck to all participants!