prem_vardhan
Ice Cream

Gold:2908

Sign In:405

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversarycontest loverflyme 5pro 6FacebookM2Value ContributePhoto GeniusPainterPandaHonour Online 50KForumMembershotstarAvatar uploaded70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_appcontent creator

2016-10-13 21:29

INTRODUCTION:
                  Firstly , I wake up to the alarm in the morning for a Jog. This happens to be in every smartphone. So definitely this is not a USP of Flyme.
  

My usual usage is totally limited to 3 gaming sessions and maybe a daylong browsing session and movie sessions. Here starts the things I love in Flyme, in all the previous devices I used earlier I had to download this 3rd party video player called MX Player. But luckily, on flyme that wasn't necessary. In addition to that there is the window mode of the Video player too, which happens to be the most helpful feature while texting and watching.

  

GAMING AND SCREENSHOTS:

Coming to the weekends, I am totally occupied with gaming sessions. Happy that Pro6 never stuttered while multi-tasking. I expected a lot of crashes initially, but none occured yet. The game that I sustain primarily on is Dungeon Hunter 5. So, every weekend there are these guild wars, where you have to cooperate with your guildmates while the event runs on. No player ever was online on messenger, whatsapp and the game simultaneously using a single device. I feel proud to be that guy in the guild.

While at gaming the cropped screenshots help a lot. No need of taking a screenshot and hurrying up to crop it through the gallery. In every game, timing is crucial and these quick features with stutterless performance make me the perfect guildmate in my game.

3D PRESS:
  

Pro6 got an incredibly limited feature (3d Press), this helps me in accessing various features of an app without going through the app totally. I use these whenever I need to relog into the game, practically clears the ram or temp cahces quickly.
Then the 3d press is also used for quick notes. Though I dont use notes mostly, except for the situations when a friend gives a list of songs to listen or to note down the important events in a month for a particular game. Still helps a lot.

  

SETTINGS:

Coming to the performance magic, Flyme has got this beautiful embedded feature of switching on or off the multi cores through settings app with a simple option. I use the performance mode while multitasking extremely or during those gaming sessions, rest all the time I stay at Saving mode.

  

AMOLED screen on Pro6 is definitely beautiful, but there are certain moments where you feel a bit irritated about the sharpness and saturation the pixels produce. To undertone the color reproduction of the pixels in such moments I use the embedded feature of display modulation through settings app.

  

Coming to those long nights where you constantly browse through facebook or twitter feeds out of emptiness, you definitely need to save the strain on eyes. The Eye Protective mode comes into action for me here.

  

CAMERA:

There are these multi modes on camera that really arouse  a passionate photographer within you. Personally, I like manual mode for night and lowlight photography. Ona cloudless night, the stars appear so clearly, it amazes me.

  

  

  

Finally I would definitely say that Flyme makes my life a bit better by giving many features on a smartphone without having to look to those ad slamming 3rd party apps. Cant fix on a single feature to be my favorite one, but clubbing all these features make my day.

Reply Support (6) Report
sathishkumar
Honeycomb

Gold:963

Sign In:115

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanHonour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorhotstarM3 note50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate MasterFacebookTwitter10KForumPostsforum_app

2016-10-13 19:56

Video app : as i can watch videos while chatting using the float option in my free time.
                                                                      

Calculator : i will use calculator for my studying purposes in the evening time ( 5pm-8pm ) after my college and i love the way it can be used in any screen.

      

Smart touch
: very much useful for multitasking and i use swipe down option to open notification bar.

Camera : i love the way of switching rear to front camera by a gesture.. Makes me to take selfies easily.

Guest mode : takes my security to next level when am stuck to someone

Themes : basically i love theming the devices.., and flyme theme center makes it way better by bringing new themes everyday and mixed project in chinese firmware ..i just love it. when i have free time i use to play with the themes

Security app : automatically cleans my junk files and saves my storage , when i run out of time.

Phone app
: most important is inbuilt call recorder.. Which is very useful for most of us.

Browser app
: night mode, helps me to browse in night ( after lights off ) without any hassle.

Notification toggles : quick notification toggles makes my work a bit easier and sharing of screenshot from notifcation panel is so cool one.which is very useful whenever i use a phone.

Custom screenhots : we can take screenshots of size what we want either small or long , thanks flyme developers for that feature.

Recent app screen : i like the way recent app screen works ..by just swiping from right or left bottom of the screen,looks innovative with close all option.

Reply Support (21) Report
Hnymlt
Beta Team-Global

Gold:220

Sign In:34

100KForumMembersHonour Online Beta TeamAvatar uploadedcontent creatorflyme fanDebate Masteryearly_beta_tester

2016-10-13 19:50

I start my day with flyme alarm app.  It wakes me up at 4:30 am with the perfect alarm tones.   
After that i workout  in gym & play music using flyme music app connecting my m3 note with music system.

Then i go to college & use flyme calculator app for calculating numerical values.

I use flyme video app to watch movies & videos for entertainment.

I use flyme camera app to capture the scenes i like,  clicking pics of my friends etc & to capture selfies and use gallery app for watching them again & living those moments.

Use flyme browser app to browse internet & email app for sending & receiving emails.

Use weather app to know weather, app store to download apps & flyme toolbox to do different tasks.

In this way flyme helps me in everyday life, & makes my day best.  Flyme is love ????.. ..

Reply Support (1) Report
subhashvarma
Visitor
Stop checking my status

Gold:4043

Sign In:502

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanM2 noteHonour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorhotstarmeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamFacebookTwitter10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-10-13 19:14

Edited by subhashvarma at 2016-10-27 12:37

Hi Everyone

Productivity apps :     
clock, Pedometer
I start my day at 5:30 in the morning with a buzz from the alarm clock
Then go for a jog for half an hour with pedometer tracking now using default pedometer previously used runtastic.

Messaging and communication apps
           Messaging app,whatsapp, Hike and Jio 4g

At 7:30 i start messaging and do voice calls with my friends about today plans and at 9 i go to my college and then i use Notes App to note down.any important works if any that are to be completed

Entertainment apps
Default browser,Youtube,Music

In the evening i'll go out with my friend
after reaching home i'll watch movies in youtube, Listen to music and download songs
Browse the forum for latest news and updates
then i paly games like Clash of clans, Clash royale and other games
flyme makes multitasking a breeze

At the end of the day that's 11PM for me ill again do some chatting with my friends and then get to sleeep with a battery charge nearing empty mostly flyme provides me with a day of charge :p (depends on update)

This is how i makeup my day and this way flyme helps me and keeps me entertained throughout the day

Rate

Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-10-13 19:10

Edited by brian_rodrigues at 2016-10-23 19:31

In today's modern day world, we cannot imagine our lives without a smartphone. Whether it is staying connected with our friends or doing some work we need our phone.

The first and the most important Flyme feature that makes my life simple and my day better is the split-screen multitasking. It offers me the ease to do 2 tasks at once. So hence I can stay connected with my friends on Facebook and at the same time interact with our Flyme fans on the forum...

The next Flyme feature which makes my day better is the Weather app. Whether I want to plan a trip over the weekend or want to make any other plans, I can first check the whether forecast before going out and prevent myself from getting wet in the rains.

Memos app is another great feature of Flyme which helps me remember things which I might usually tend to forget like for example list of things I need to buy while out for shopping something.

The Alarm helps me wake up in the morning while the Clock lets me know the timings in various parts of the world and hence connect with my family members living abroad. We wouldn't want to call and disturb them in the middle of the night right?

The next feature which helps me is the Picture editor in Flyme gallery. It helps me make things took better and make my amateurish clicks feel good.

I often tend to forget important dates and events and sometimes some of my friends birthday too. The Calendar app helps by reminding me of all the important events and also not miss a party from friends.

The Themes app helps me change the way I look at my phone and make my phone look new everyday.

When I am bored I can use the Painter app and awaken the Picasso in me. Well not exactly, but may be we can get there eventually.

What is life without music. The Music app helps me forget all my tensions and worries and thus make me feel relaxed after a long tiring day.

Flyme is definately one of the best Android UI with tons of useful features which makes not just our day, but our lives better and with Flyme 6 this will only become more and more better for each one of us...

Reply Support (17) Report
Rahulparihar2 ...
Eclair

Gold:1149

Sign In:191

100KForumMembersflyme fanAvatar uploaded

2016-10-13 19:05

we can manage everything with one m touch button and its better than iphon because it hasn't back option with it's home button and we happy with meizu m3 note along with flyme system (meizu m3 note more than better from iphone ) and flymeos is very easy for use .

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+14
Reply Support () Report
Rahulparihar2 ...
Eclair

Gold:1149

Sign In:191

100KForumMembersflyme fanAvatar uploaded

2016-10-13 19:05

we can manage everything with one m touch button and its better than iphon because it hasn't back option with it's home button and we happy with meizu m3 note along with flyme system (meizu m3 note more than better from iphone ) and flymeos is very easy for use .

Rate

Experience

+3

Prestige

Gold

+10
Reply Support (2) Report
kArViX
Marshmallow
PRO 7 Flyme 7.1.1.0G

Gold:11197

Sign In:852

1st_anniversary100KForumMembersflyme fanHonour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstar50KForumMembersFacebookTwitterMX470KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_appValue Contribute

2016-10-13 18:12

The morning begins with the alarm clock Flyme bet. The first thing I do when I have breakfast () is going to check for updates on the site of Flyme and in the forum. After the breakfast, and as I prepare to leave, checking Facebook, I begin to send messages of WhatsApp to my friends and I open WHAFF (application to earn money with the test of free apps). A work (during breaks) I open the browser and connect again to the forum to see notifications and monitoring Facebook and inform me about the news of the day. Usually I open Trivia Crack, a game very similar to Trivia Pursuit, and I challenge some people I open one or two times a day because the little use Instagram and watch only the content of others. At the end of the evening I open the app IlMeteo to check the weather for the next day, do the cleaning in the app "Security" (and I use often it works "Accellerator" throughout the day).
After dinner I like to watch the series or a movie with Premium Play, TIMvision and some videos on YouTube. Shortly before bed, back to look for updates on the forums and on Facebook and then around 3 am the phone turns itself off with the automatic shutdown.

I hope that you have understood my English
Reply Support () Report
Rudraksh
Marshmallow
PRO 6 Plus

Gold:7352

Sign In:508

best_contentM2M2 noteHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversaryforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitter

2016-10-13 17:21

Edited by Rudraksh at 2016-10-24 20:32

Well, Flyme is my day to day personal assistant.

My phone wakes me up at 7:00 am to go for a walk along with my EP51.
Pedometer works very well in tracking my steps which helps me in maintaining records.

As I'm still studying so have a lot of academic apps and PDFs of books. eBook app is very nice with simple gestures and subtle animations.

Calculator app helps me in the most complex calculations

I like to go in parks and click some photos of the surroundings. Flyme Camera app already enhances the photos but the inbuilt Photo Editor adds more to it.

Memos is the best of Flyme, doesnt make me forget anything.

Some games like Clash Royale and QuizUp to refresh up and some music from the Flyme Music app which has an awesome feature to download songs for free.

The Flyme Browser helps me browse the internet faster than ever with intelligent Ad-Blocking.

Flyme makes my tasks easy with powerful multitasking capabilities and better RAM management

Long Screenshots works like a charm. I can take a long screenshot instead of taking many for a single page.

Last but not the least, a wonderul designed UI to look at!

I love designing Themes to give a new look to my phone.

Also to envy my friends  

Nice contest @MZ_JackZhang

Reply Support (11) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.