Bug report(2 problems)

2016-09-27 23:00

Hi all,  I would like to report two bugs,  that I have noticed recently: one in SMS program,  one issue with mobile network.
Problem with sms seems to be like this: I live in Ukraine, and when I set my country's timezone (+2 hours)  in sms program INCOMING time of recived message is displayed like I recived it one hour erlier (for instance: i recived message at 3pm, and sms program displays that I recived it at 2pm). Although,  messages,  that I send, sms programe displays normal time(if message is sent at 3pm, it displays 3pm sending time). My phone meizu mx5. Bug was noticed on 5.1.6.0G flyme and above(now I have 5.1.9.0G)
An issue with mobile networks I experienced on meizu mx5 and meizu m3s(5.1.5.1 flyme) at different time . Problem descr iption: when I enable mobile network(3g)on the pnone,  no matter I stand on the street or drive car, or I am at home,  it enables but not working,  there is no traffic transmitted. Signal is good( for example106 dbm 8asu networking mode hspa - 4 sticks at bar). There are no problem with operator or something like that,  cause the solution is to reboot device,  or restart sim cards(by selecting 2g/4g mode and than 3g back). Just after restarting sim cards or rebooting device everything goes fine. This issue was on both devices mx5(5.1.6.0g-5.1.9.0g flyme)  and m3s (5.1.5.1g flyme) on different operators, different time.
If it is needed i can provide screenshots. Hope to see reply on this problem soon.