There's Suggestions/feedback section in the forum which enable you to make suggestions related to Flyme to us, so today let's have a look at how can we make a correct suggestion in the forum:
Firstly, let's know about the categories in suggestions section, there're Forum, System, Communication, Media, Desktop and Third App:
Forum: Suggestions about the Forum functions;
System: Suggestions related to Map, Email, Download, Upgrade, Input, Settings, Security and other system apps;
Communication: Suggestions related to WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, Phone, Contacts, Message, Flyme Communication;
Media: Suggestions related to Reader, Gallery, Camera, Video and Music;
Desktop: Suggestions related to Animation, SmartTouch, Multi-task, Status bar, Lockscreen, Homescreen;
Third app: Any Suggestion related to third app
Status: There're 4 status for Suggestions Section:
Latest: when click this button, the suggestions will order by the posted time;
Pending: Suggestions which not yet get reply or solution;
Ongoing: It means the suggestion is adopted by the product manager, and under the solving period;
Solved: means the suggestion is already solved or adopted.
How to fill information of the suggestions?
1. Click the "Feedback" button, and select the category of your suggestion:
2. Fill the features about your suggestions:
3. A draft picture will help us to understand better of your suggestion:
4. If it's needed, you can open the edit box, to decribe more detail about your suggestion:
5. When the information is completed, click "New thread" to submit your suggestion, and we will review your suggestion!
Flyme, go global!
Nice to see Meizu and Flyme team listening and responding to all the suggestions and feedback from fans... Good going guys...