Flyme 5.1.9, WhatsApp and Meizu's (mis)behavior

2016-09-11 15:15

In this official announcement it is said that the infamous and pervasive delayed notifications bug in WhatsApp has been finally fixed. So I suppose that now we can get rid of our workarounds and tricks for getting notifications working fine and that there is an official way of configuring the devices in order to get WhatsApp working properly (in theory it should work out of the box, but it doesn't). But when I asked in that thread which is the proper devices configuration for having WhatsApp working fine I got no answer (or I cannot find it). I'd like to know:
- if the bug has been fixed, why Meizu doesn't close the bug reports regarding it?
- if the bug has been fixed, why Meizu does not provide feedback to the customers and tell them how to configure their devices?

Please note that the last point is just one more example of a typical Meizu's behavior: they get tons of feedback from customers but they don't return that feedback (well they do a lot of announcements and advertise themselves very much).