Enough

2016-09-08 05:56

Show all posts
Edited by anzek2000 at 2016-09-08 03:31

So after quite some time, meizu pissed me enough to make me write a message. I am using my mx5 for a year now and when i got it everything was fine and everything  was working. Then in start of july everything went to shit. My phone automaticly updated to 5.1.6 and at first i was like "damn its a great update", boy was i wrong.  Soon after i realised that my music sounds terrible and i found out they removed hd Dirac audio (wtf were you thinking???), at first there was some hope on bringing it back but nooo,  meizu decided to save some money and not to give a single *** about the community.  Then i found out that i have a black bar on bottom of the screen in snapchat and they still didnt fix it (6 bloody months) and to top it off,  my messenger pop out window doesnt work. But you see this is only a minor problem (except not bringing back HD dirac LOL kys). Now things just got ridiculous, 5.1.8 version of flyme removed Google Mobile Services (GMS), like what the actual fck. Loads of people have problems with google services now and they dont even try to fix it (why did you remove it in the first place!!!). And rather than focus on bringing back google and stuff they decided to make 5.1.9 although the version 5.1.8 is a complete shit and it doesnt work.

So now i dont even know what to say,  meizu was a company that had a huge opportunity to become a successful company,  but it got greedy and started rolling out shit updates and stopped listening to the community.  Because of that i think i will never buy a meizu phone again, cuz like even apple is ***ing better at this point than meizu...

Ps.  I am writing this on my phone cause for some reason login screen doesnt show nor on chrome or edge...