Tymcio
Meizu Pro 6 Plus

Gold:4341

Sign In:579

best_content1st_anniversary100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansSuper ModeratorAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarmeizu 13th anniversarypro 650KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Masteryearly_beta_testerModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterPro 510KForumPostsforum_app

2016-01-06 23:20

Show all posts
I've chosen Meizu, because I was bored of all those big corporations like Samsung, Sony, Apple, HTC sell all the same stuff, all the time, without any changes and without listening to their customers. The worst was the fact, that they charged a lot for an average phone.

I started to look for something better, something unknown, but from company, that maybe isn't known in Poland, but in other markets, like China, India, is big and has good opinions. I also wanted to participate in expansion and improving devices, which is unable with those huge corporations.

Than I found Xiaomi and Meizu. Xiaomi was getting bigger and bigger, that I was afraid, that they will become next big corporation, that do whatever they want. But their reputation was good, and they had unofficial Polish support.

I found out, that Meizu doesn't have Polish support, but they are company with long experience and tradition, well known in China Mainland, starting expansion. And in meantime they announced Meizu Pro 5, which design was great and specs was even better.

I decided to try this phone and company, I found out that phone is great, company listen to their users. And because of that I also created unofficial Polish Meizu community :)
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.