[Debate] Do you want a Smart search bar integrated into Flyme home screen

2016-06-19 19:49

We live in times where we need everything fast. Whether it is the fast food or our commute everything around us has become very quick. Even our smartphones have become bigger, better and superfast. In this fast moving world how would it be if we are slow in getting our work done.

Well, today let me introduce you to a function which I thought could make our life a bit faster and simpler and also be a great new addition into our FlymeOS - A Smart search bar.

How would this work

Just swipe your finger from left to right on your Flyme home screen and this would bring up a new Left screen featuring the Smart search bar. In this search bar you can type just about anything you want to search from your entire phone files and find it quickly.

How would it help me

None of us like to waste our time searching for stuff in our phone which might take too long right ? Well, such a Smart search bar would help us quickly find contacts, music, videos, documents or even our favorite movies stored in our phone by just typing the keywords into the search bar. We no longer would have to use the old traditional method of searching the contacts, music files, videos etc manually. This function could literally change the way we interact with our phones.

You can reach up to everything you want by just swiping to this Left screen on your Flyme home screen. So, do you want this feature. What more uses can you think of this Smart search bar feature on Left screen.

Pro Side (68)

Yes.

This function would be very useful.

Con Side (3)

No.

I prefer the old method of searching files.

Tags:debate