HERE THE LATEST FLYME 4.5.4.3 for mi4i users

2016-01-03 22:15

Show all posts
          ###################### WARNING #####################

NOTE:- I didn't created this ROM, i am just sharing this ROM itself without making any modifications and source link is provided below. If anybody wants more info then he/she can visit the source link. Thank You

What is flyme OS ?
Flyme OS is a stock and after market firmware developed by Meizu for smartphones based on the Android operating system. Some its key features are completely redesigned apps, one-handed usability and performance optimizations. The initial version, Flyme OS 1.0 based on Android 4.0.3 was released on Juny 12, 2012. It was praised by critics for its simple yet beautiful interface design. Flyme OS 2.0 was released later in 2012 . It brought improved cloud services and build-in root support, among other improvements. Flyme OS 3.0 was released together . It was one of the first Android firmwares to integrate a flat UI. Since Flyme OS 3.0, Dirac HD Sound is integrated, bringing an improved audio experience through a certain number of ear and headphones. The successor the Flyme OS 3.0, Flyme OS 4.0 was released in 2014.The current version of Flyme OS, Flyme OS 4.5, is based on Android Lollipop.

So to start enjoying Meizu in your phone [ I mean Flyme os in Mi4i ] .
   Requirements for flashing Flyme:
  • A working Mi4i phone with enabled USB debugging
         To enable USB Debugging Tap on MIUI Version 7 times and go to additional settings then to developer options - scroll down and look for it
  • Your Mi4i should have either 5.6.11 or 6.6.10 MIUI version so as not to have any bootloop
  • Rooted phone with a custom recovery like TWRP installed [ twrp is recommended]
  • Download Gapps and Flyme for Mi4i in root of your device storage with links at last
  • Phone Battery Charged Above 70% At Least.
  • Backup the original system data (contacts, SMS, application data, etc.)

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

• Boot into recovery
  • Clear Data.
  • Clear Cache.
  • Clear Dalvik Cache.
  • Flash flyme_MI4I file from internal.
  • Flash sensors.zip
  • Clear Cache and Clear Dalvik Cache.
  • Reboot.

Note in the initial boot it takes 5-10 minutes and phone gets hot like red hot iron. and after booting then retart and install Gapps
This time you tell me what is working and what is not.

DOWNLOADS;-