Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:9

Sign In:0

2019-10-09 02:52

Show all posts
Edited by Alex45Stalker at 2019-10-08 20:54

Такая же ерунда была, когда обновился, горячий сильно, батарея разряжалась быстро, в шоке был, пришлось инет перерывать, но нашел для себя интересную статью, теперь все в норме, телефон хорошо работает, батарея спокойная, не греется.
Для этого надо рутировать телефон, в инете ищи как это сделать, ставишь прогу Link2SD или подобную и замораживаешь вот эти проги, они ни какого смысла не несут, проверенно, но проблем создает много
https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2019/10/ab4f3cfeba6167a20f99b5064b342fc6.png

The same nonsense was when it was updated, it was hot very much, the battery was discharged quickly, it was in shock, I had to interrupt the Internet, but I found an interesting article for myself, now everything is normal, the phone works well, the battery is calm, it does not heat up.
To do this, you need to root the phone, on the Internet look for how to do it, put the Link2SD program or the like and freeze these programs, they don’t carry any sense, it’s proven, but it creates a lot of problems

Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.