Arunabh
Beta Team-Global
Design is intelligence!

Gold:1211

Sign In:262

best_content100KForumMembersM2 noteSuper HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarmeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPostsforum_appcontent creator

2016-01-08 20:28

Show all posts
Hi, This is Arunabh, a true Meizu fan . I currently own a Meizu m2 note.I have known Meizu before they entered the Indian market. Meizu is an evolving brand, they focus in details on every aspects of their products, be it Design, User Experience, Material, Feel, etc. They have a unique Design Language. You can clearly see that there's a certain similarity in all of their devices. Meizu smartphones not only looks beautiful but also performs like a beast. These are a few of the things that makes Meizu class apart and stand out.
Though Meizu is a very young brand here in India, they have already amazed us by launching 4 awesome smartphones in such a short time.
Meizu has never failed to amaze me and i'm sure they have many surprises for their fans this year!

Here's a movie poster i made out of excitement starring MEIZU Panda!
[ Make sure to check the credits in the poster to see if you got a chance to be a part of the movie. ]

Reply Support (1) Report
Arunabh
Beta Team-Global
Design is intelligence!

Gold:1211

Sign In:262

best_content100KForumMembersM2 noteSuper HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarmeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPostsforum_appcontent creator

2016-01-11 00:23

Show all posts
Here's my Meizu M2 note, my daily driver. It serves all my basic needs be it Web Browsing, Media Consumption, Photo Editing, Office word, etc. Got my Meizu m2 yesterday. Now just waiting to get my hands on MX5.
MY AMAZING PHONE:

MY EXPECTATIONS FOR FLYME IN 2K16:
1. Flyme OS 5 for all Meizu devices.
2. Stable release every month & public beta builds every week for both global and indian firmware users.
3. Flyme OS 5 beta builds based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) soon for beta testers.
4. Would love to see Flyme OS trimmed to a smaller size (around 650-700 mb).
5. Themes and Flyme Account support on both indian and global firmware.
6. Theme Developing tools & tutorials allowing all global and indian designers to create and publish themes.
7. Would be great to see more contests and fans in the Flyme forum.

Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.