h_e_m_an
Jelly Bean

Gold:641

Sign In:178

100KForumMemberscontest loverInstagramAvatar uploadedModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5M2M2 noteHonour Online Value ContributeBeta CaptainBeta TeamGlobal FansPanda

2015-12-31 22:25

Edited by h_e_m_an at 2016-01-02 14:54

nice activity!
here i go with my story !

sup there my name is himanshu singh (real one) hehe !

i have been a tech freek since my college freshman year due to which i have worked as beta tester's for various smartphone companies always been quite of a tech enthusiast! after having my kind of fun with various phone's i in month of july (last year )ditched all smartphone to live few months without anysort tech gadget!.

later after continuing for more than 3 months i decided to get back to tech. experiment's and thats when i decided to go with a smartphone which is not much popular but fit's real tech requirement! and decide to go with m2 . but after doing sort of testing with other modes like m1 and m2note i decided to get m2 note for my experiments.

so bought it is last week of oct. due to having been assosiated with various smartphone meetup one of my friend "Abhi jayant" was the one who was familiar with meizu team and he called me up to go out with him to meet meizu team . and without thinking for a second i agreed.

(my friend kasif being interviewed by tifa)
and thats from where the journey with meizu team started.

(that's me haha)

i still remember it was just a casual survey organised to call up only limited user to get information of their usage and their review's
there on reaching the venue we all were assigned to one meizu team member and i was assigned to the "flyme oversea's manager" . who took my small intro and later when we procceded to tech details explanation ! and reviews . i was quite surprissed when they offered me to be a part of there beta team. and i nodded yes to this and filled in the forum.

(final group photograph i am at the back and the one beside me is the other beta leader)

in few days i recieved mail of being selected as a beta team member. where to my surprise i was assigned the head of the whole india beta team !

and my journey began since then . being leader they gifted me their best flagship which was avaiable in india (MX5).
few snaps of that smartphone one in auto and other in manual

(this one in low lighting condition auto)

(this small creature taken up in manual )

and uptill today i am currently going for master now in electronics and preoccupied with studies(by default), a tech blog writer(only the insight blogs) and beta head for flyme with being moderator over the top in india section.

this was my story !!

now for the expectation for flyme 2016 !
- being a leader instead of talking about mine i would say it's something what all beta tester and meizu user want i am gonna state that one first.
    { have flyme 5 stablised in all prespectives and be made available for all meizu devices. and also get it to upgraded to latets android OS in future)
-be able to create theme's and other visual enhancement for all user apart from just china region .
- and as a tester to be able to test it first hand on all the upcoming prototypes (^>^)./
- last but not least able to get flyme be ported to all the smarphone present in market ( that was over the top but it is just an expectation)

Comment

Tifafa: It's very interesting to know your story from your side. Many details and your mood. You have huge enthusiasm with tech, hope you keep it and do it better!
2016-01-05 10:58
Polestar27 ...: I was going to do something like this only..... I had planned everything but am not sure if u n I could be the winners????????
2016-01-02 23:41
Reply Support () Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

Gold:417

Sign In:66

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2015-12-31 21:02

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Comment

Tifafa: Wow! Nice view!
2016-01-05 10:52
Reply Support (4) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.