[Photo]Photo outing in Victoria Memorial, Kolkata, India with the Meizu M3 Note

2016-06-08 23:39

Hi all~~

Today was a my day out with my Meizu M3 Note with one of my friend. It was a sudden plan but anyways because of this you all here will be able to see some of the snaps that I took using my Meizu M3 Note.

Now I will write about how this thing happened today (BTW, if you think I am boring you can scroll down. hahaha...) I was going to my Computer classes which was to start from 10A.M. but because of some reason my tutor was busy in some other work and requested to wait for about half-an hour so we (me and my friend) decided to go to Metro station to wait (Too hot outside ) I suggested to go to somewhere and come back which will pass our time. We went and got ourself the Tokens for Maidan Metro Station. After coming out of the station I called my tutor to ask whether he is going to start the class as it was already 15-mins. He said to postpone the classes later in the evening. We agreed and I thought that we have come here so why not go to Victoria Memorial which was close to the metro station. From there the photo shooting started. Now the pictures:- (Enough of all this )

Canon outside Gate-1 of Maidan Metro Station

Field opposite Victoria. Even the Eden Garden Lights are visible.

View from Outside the main gate

Inside view from the lawn

The stoney path leading to the Hall

From here some snaps of flowers in the Garden :-
Don't know the name, but looks good.  

Sunflowers (Only this I know )

On the way towards the Memorial Hall :-

Front view in HDR edit

Oh no!! I have no umbrella but clouds coming...

Getting soaked under the tree.

Raindrops in the water

This one is my favorite. After the rain the reflection!!

Random last pic taken - Macro shot

That's it guys!

PS: These are pics edited using Snapseed. If you want unedited pics ask me for it.