What are top stock market apps for getting investment advice?

2018-12-29 20:47

If you are a beginner and your main aim is to learn about the stock market before investing, then it becomes important to pick up the best stock market apps, which match your requirements. Now, the main problem here is how to decide which app will be suitable for you.

When I searched online, then I found several renowned apps like the MoneyControl, NDTV Profit, ET Market and so on. I didn't wanted to try these well-known apps as I was searching for something different. The apps that have been mentioned are good and come loaded with some exciting features, but after rigorous hours of searching, I came across a new app called the 'Advisorymandi stock market App'.

Most of the services of the Advisorymandi App are paid but the best part is that it comes with a 7-day free trail offer, which provides an opportunity to go through its features. The app is available free at the Google Play Store and runs well on the android phones. The unique feature that I liked the most about the share market app is its live advisory service where one can connect with the SEBI registered app quite easily anytime for solving an investment query.