New system update - FLYME 6.2.1.0G

2018-12-29 15:55

Show all posts
Edited by Devu at 2018-12-29 13:27

Hey there!
Since last few months all the meizu m2 users are facing issues with their device as there is a serious bug in the FLYME 6.2.0.0G having issues like battery drain and further with the update in google's algorithms we all were unable to use google services eventually.

Many solutions have been posted in the thread but now this is the permanent solution as FLYME 6.2.1.0G is available on Flyme forum of Russia which i have tried personally and let me assure you this update fixed all the problems for me i.e., battery backup is now so good and all the google services are smoothly running just you have to manually install them via GOOGLE APP INSTALLER.

thanx to russian forum that it saved my time as i was supposed to install a custom rom but now after this update all works fine like earlier!

Just copy the link and paste it in your browser, if the text automatically converts into english (google chrome)  then it is good otherwise just click on download tab, check the attached image for further assistance.

http://mymeizuclub.ru/storage/m2-mini/flyme-6_2_1_0g-dlja-meizu-m2-mini

Original russian file

Original russian file

English translated

English translated