xuadrox
Donut

Gold:26

Sign In:1

2019-02-02 20:33

Chinese firmware got 5 updates and the global only one? ????
Reply Support (1) Report
inforser
Beta Team-Global

Gold:2800

Sign In:329

100KForumMembersBeta Team

2019-01-26 10:48

Guys please, be realistic. It will never get android 9, because meizu global support is dead. You buy it on 8.1 and it will die with 8.1. Come on, it has terrible support. Why head staff dont care about it? Realy good question.
P.S. I dont understand, whats problem to update roms in one time with Chinese. 16th get already 5!!! updates, global have 1 worste update. Even moders run away from meizu.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Support () Report
Jonas740
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:14

Sign In:0

2019-01-25 03:02

Can only agree. I have the Meizu 16 Global Version.

The software update support seems to be very limited wich is a real shame on a device like this. Hardware is really good. Finetune it a bit with software and it is a very good phone indeed.

Also Customer support is a joke. They clearly dont understand english or something.
Reply Support () Report
4opT
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:2

2019-01-24 17:40

Completely agreed with xuadrox. The device is awesome but the problems with support and firmware makes me nuts. I also expect to get Android 9 soon, but for now I'm not sure if it's possible, so, probably I'll never buy any Miezu device again if nothing will change.  
Reply Support () Report
xuadrox
Donut

Gold:26

Sign In:1

2019-01-21 00:25

Same here ,

it is my first meizu and android device after years using an iphone and ios. When I saw it is not even certain that Meizu 16th will get Android 9.0 I am shocked. It is a brand new phone and I really liked the pie but when I saw it is not still certain I am surprised because it is a flagship phone.

I am really happy with the phone but still there are some bugs and just like all products it needs support. If Meizu decided to not to support products sooner or later they will loose in this competition.

I have checked this forum and I do not see any subjects or information even for flyme 7.2 update and I saw Chinese and Global firware is also different support. Everything is so complicated and messy , it feels like this place is abandoned and no support.

As an 8 year old ios user when I saw the Meizu 16th i really liked the phone and purchased one. I recommend this product to all of my friedns and environment when they ask for. After I got one I was planning to buy another Meizu 16th for my wife but after I saw this weak support no certainity I am waiting to see how meizu's support for their product because there are so many complain regarding to old device support.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+10
Reply Support (3) Report
szpelu
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:2

2019-01-17 14:39

good question. I'm also curious. if the company meizu will not support its devices, my 16th will be the first and last phone of this brand. Although the equipment itself is beautiful and very efficient.
Reply Support (2) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.