Visual? Bug with music player in lockscreen

2018-10-26 06:50

Show all posts
Edited by Sakabato at 2018-10-26 06:53

Hi everyone, i got a little poblem. Trying to explain this with the more detail possible:
When i start to play music, the player in lockscreen show metadata of the music file correctly (name of song, album, artist and cover image). But, when i switch to the next or previously song in lockscreen player, the metadata of the last song keep showing.

Example:
-Lockscreen player shows "This song is A" with Artist "A" and Album "A", with cover image "A".
*Now, i switch to the next o previous song
-Lockscreen player shows "This song is A" with artist "B" and album "B", with cover image "A".

This problem happens in different form in the native music player, because in this only not show cover image.

I use AIMP player (just if you wanna know). I tryed with other music players but the problem is the same that at the beggining of this thread.

And, also tryed differrent themes (just for solve my own questions about this problem) and not works (basicly, is not a conflict with themes)

If somebody got too the same problem, wanna know if is possible solve or absolutely need to wait a new version of Flyme or a update for the system apps.

And this is the song B, with wrong metadata after the switch (If you see background, got a different ...

And this is the song B, with wrong metadata after the switch (If you see background, got a different ...

This is the song A, with correctly metadata.

This is the song A, with correctly metadata.