[CFT - Themes] Amazing Themes Collection - Volume 5

2018-10-03 22:10

Show all posts
Edited by rohit42 at 2018-10-14 18:12

20181007-rohit-banner.png
As we all know that Flyme Themes app has limited number of themes and we don’t get new themes so often. Last time new themes were added during 2nd Flyme Theme Design Contest. Lot of users are requesting new themes since long time.
It’s been few months I started this new series and shared many new themes.  Mostly all users appreciated the themes. This month I am sharing another 4 themes. If you are new to this series, you must read the introduction and tutorial to use these themes here.

Here are the themes for this month-
Elegant OS
I am currently using it on my MEIZU 15. I like blue wallpapers so this theme has perfect wallpapers. But that’s not the only good thing in this theme. Icons are pretty good too and icons do not have icon mask too. Status bar icons are compact and dialer is sleek.
Elegant-horz.jpg
Flyme
I named it “Flyme” due to the wallpapers. I downloaded these wallpapers from Themes app and used in this theme. Icon shape is Samsung style. Status bar icons and notification bar toggle icons are AOSP style. And again, I have removed icon mask.  
Flyme-horz.jpg
Pro
This theme has my favorite icons. I love these kind of icons. And wallpapers are matching the icon design language. Let’s see if you can find that the spelling of LOVE is wrong on lock screen. Dialer is iOS style.
Pro-horz.jpg
ZUI
Many users were asking for iOS theme so here is the one. Not a traditional iOS theme but a modern one, specially made for Flyme Fans. Status bar icons, notification panel toggle icons, dialer, message app all are iOS style.   
ZUI-horz.jpg
Reply this thread to see the Download link in the bottom of the thread.

So, that’s it. I wish you like at least one of the themes I share every month and use it for whole month until I share new themes next month. In the meantime, to help me,
Reply this thread-
What kind of themes you like? - Flat, Dark
What kind of status bar icons you like? – Stock, Flyme 7, Unique
What kind of icons you like? - Round, Square, Round Square, No Fixed Shape
What kind of wallpapers you like? - Dark, Colorful, Abstract
I hope you liked this new series, see you next month.

You can also check themes from previous volumes here - Vol.1, Vol.2 , Vol.3 & Vol.4

Download Link-

Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply

QR.jpg