himanshupraka ...
Beta Team-Global

Gold:580

Sign In:265

100KForumMembersHonour Online Beta Teamcontent creator50KForumMembers70KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts
For me, 5.5-5.7 inch is the best. More than 5.7 inch makes the phone bulky and difficult  to use with one hand.
Reply Report
Demorg
Eclair

Gold:50

Sign In:1

100KForumMembersPro 570KForumMembers10KForumPosts
Before the Pro 5 i had a 4,7" phone. I said don't need bigger, but max 5" what is comfortable to me. Still i took my chance with a pretty big screen and now i say don't want any lesser than 5,5". Yes, below 5,2" is more comfortable for one handed use and keeping it in the pocket.
However the truth is, for me, 4,3" is the best for one handed use, sometimes it was hard even with 4,7". Most things i can manage with the Pro 5 too, but i just got used to both hands if needed and as they say bigger is better. After 5,7",  4,7" is painfully small, it is just not comfotable to surf the net, watch movies, play games or doing any serious content consumption. It is way more uncomfortable than using both my hands or adjusting the position a little in the pocket.
Still, 5,7" is truly the maximum size for me or more precisely the size of the Pro 5 is the max i still can handle. But bigger the screen to body ratio the better.
Reply Report
ark45
KitKat

Gold:3006

Sign In:161

M2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphonePandacontent creatorcontest loverhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamM3SDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_beta_testerModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitter
Aakash006sharma replied at 2016-05-28 15:03
Please bring Meizu metal, Meizu note, and Meizu mx series -- 5.5 inch to 6inch only

Don't go under ...

Again compare android and windows..Also please donot use example of Microsoft..Also their low quality marketing way decrease market share from 2.5% to 0.7% in first quarter of 2015..And also microsoft stop working in smartphones...
Reply Report
ark45
KitKat

M2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphonePandacontent creatorcontest loverhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamM3SDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_beta_testerModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitter
5.2 and below best option for all use to use..easy to one hand operation,fits pocket easyly..My  opinion 4.5-4.7 best full compact....And if need big screen go for tablet why you need a big screen mobile with bezels..??saving Battery also helpfull in 4.5-4.7inche device..
Reply Report
ark45
KitKat

Also 5-4.7'' phone would be enough for all of our daily task still now...
Reply Report
ansarikaleem
Eclair

Gold:33

Sign In:3

100KForumMembersflyme 5
5.2 is perfect mobile  size
Reply Report
SRIVATSA8970
Eclair

Gold:179

Sign In:4

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalmeizu 13th anniversarycontest loverflyme 5
5.2" and above is better!!!
Reply Report
Aakash006shar ...
Froyo

Gold:190

Sign In:62

100KForumMemberscontest loverflyme 5TwitterMX5M2 noteHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal Fansmetal
ark45 replied at 2016-05-29 09:45
Again compare android and windows..Also please donot use example of Microsoft..Also their low qual ...

Check complete information.  Microsoft stops working on Lumia
Because they are working in premium which you might not able to afford

Surface phone series.  

Like Microsoft Premium surface book,  and Surface pro 4  :  which won all awards from design,  hardware and performance award
Reply Report
cristinarf72
Froyo

Gold:285

Sign In:60

100KForumMembersforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts
brian_rodrigues replied at 2016-05-28 08:17
5.2 inch and above size is perfect for gaming, viewing documents, watching movies etc...

5,2 perfecto
Reply Report
cristinarf72
Froyo

Gold:285

Sign In:60

100KForumMembersforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts
prem_vardhan replied at 2016-05-28 10:09
5.2 and below....easy handling

Reply Report
12345Next
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.