Edited by Prashant073 at 2018-09-01 21:05
As per our monthly tool series, here I am presenting another interesting tool for you, but before scrolling down check out
my other interesting series threads from Here and Here.
Google recently launched the 9th Android Version of Android i.e. Android Pie. It has been launched with many interesting features, For Information of Android pie check outAnsh's Thread
As Google I/O described, features like well being, Do Not Disturb mode, Wind down mode, Adaptive battery, dashboard etc. are added in the same version with upgradation, So in this thread I am going to show you how to get some of these features in your Device and that also without Root! So lets get started:
WIND DOWN MODE:
This feature can be enabled by enabling Developer Option. But unfortunately this system setting is not available in Flyme.
To enable it, follow the below steps :
1. Download the apk below.
2. Install the same.
3. After installing you will see the dial box like below. ( If you have rooted your phone then you can directly enable it.)
4. Now download the second .exe file zip from below.
5. Install adb and fastboot drivers and open cmd and connect your device
Type following commands:
Press enter. If connect properly a device ID will show on screen.
Then type following command
adb shell pm grant com.fei_ke.greyscale android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
6. All set! Now by tapping the grey scale you can easily enable WIND DOWN feature in one tap.
1. Install the Pro apk from below download section.
2. Set the color and toggle quantity as per your choice.
3. All set… use this great feature
That’s all for now. To further customize your device like Android Pie, go through Rudraksh’s threadHere.
For Wallpapers and Ringtones of Android Pie, check Pulkit’s thread Here.
Will be fan of you always Fly_ZU
Excellent job. Keep up the good work
|From Forum App|
Bumped and Highlighted.
Great work bro