tell you how to get root permission

2016-05-21 13:09

Edited by wze1537 at 2016-05-21 10:41

hey guys, i am chinese, so my english is not very good, hope you can understand what i say

if you get root permission, you can't update the new firmware without clear data.
if you get root permission, you can't update the new firmware without clear data.
if you get root permission and you want to update the new firmware, you must choose the clear data option.
if you get root permission and you want to update the new firmware, you must choose the clear data option.

there are two file in the zip

flyme and supersu.zip (8.25 MB, Downloads: 1736)

download the attachment and unzip it

copy all two file to your phone

install the mzaccount.apk and login in, i don't know your global account can login or not, if not, register a new one.

after you login the meizu account, the root permission option is in the system setting>>security

------------------ your phone will reboot -------------

install the other file supersu.apk (the new supersu version is not useful)【don't open the supersu now】

go to system setting>>security>>root permission option and give the supersu the root permission

open the supersu, it will let you update the binary file, update it and reboot your phone.

------------------- full root permission and enjoy it ----------------

now your phone have the full root permission, even if you delete the mzaccount app, the root still effective.

you can delete the mzaccount app,

but you can't delete the supersu app.